Finance Intern for Grant and Funding for World Vision Cambodia
|Accounting, Banking / Finance, Internship|
|Full time job|
|15th December 2019|
|University student at Year 3-4|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you looking for a workplace where you can utilize your skills?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
Position Title : Finance Intern for Grant and Funding
Location : Phnom Penh
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Learn finance administration and technical works through assisting to Finance Officer for Grant and Partnering and Finance Officer for budgeting.
- Process administration works related to finance and filling.
- Review supporting documents and financial transactions of payment vouchers both happen in WVI-C and partners.
- Review the completeness of supporting document of payment expenses.
- Check ledger of grants and PNS projects for relate documents.
- Assist in finance administration required.
- University student at Year 3-4 in Accounting of Finance field
- Knowledge of computer such as Ms-Word, Excel and Internet.
- Ability to work independently
Please submit your CV, Cover Letter and copy the position title you are applying for and send to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 15 December, 2019
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.