JAPANESE COMMIS for Cheval Blanc Ses Sor CO.,LTD
|Business Administration, Catering, Hotel/Restaurant|
|Full time job|
|06th January 2020|
|Must be at least 18 years old|
- Be able to perform kitchen routine tasks as well as other tasks, which had been assigned by kitchen management personnel.
- Be able to perform stocker receiver and responsible of quantity and quality of goods upon receiving
- Ensure received goods met ordered quantity, which noted on purchasing order form and satisfied chef’s quality expectation.
- Be able to perform sourcing, arranging and storing goods to kitchen warehouse to current kitchen standard operation (if been assigned).
- Be able to check both quantity and quality of stored goods adhere to food hygiene standards (if been assigned).
- Comparing goods on-hand to amount of goods when receiving and amount of food usage (On-hand = received – usage) when checking goods quantity.
- Double check on food quality and expiration date of all stored goods, ensure food hygiene standards and food safety are followed of all time.
- Other task assigned by Chef de Partie/Chef
- Report to on-duty kitchen in-charged when discover food safety and food hygiene standards are being violated.
- Kitchen cook must follow FIFO (first in first out) at all time.
- Kitchen cook must strictly follow company recipes.
- Strictly follow company recipes and cooking procedures which are introduced by chef.
- Cooked foods quality must be complied with kitchen operating standards.
- In case cooked food quality is not met kitchen operating standards, cook must inform kitchen in-charge personnel immediately for solving or replacement. Off quality food should not be served to customer at all time.
- Age: 18 up
- Willing to learn something new
- Flexible work time and clever
- Service charge + Tips.
- 18 days Annual Leave
- Public Holidays
- Free Meal and Uniform
|Cheval Blanc Ses Sor CO.,LTD|
|077 679 033
010 51 51 22
|#83B Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonlebassac , khan Chamkarmon Phnom Penh|
We’re a leading operator of food, beverage and entertainment serving the millennial public and operating at top floor of condominium.