Database Administrator for Phillip Bank Plc
Database Administrator for Phillip Bank Plc
|31st December 2019 2019-12-11 2019-12-31|
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore, and established since 1975. PhillipCapital is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 17 countries including Australia, Cambodia, China, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. The total asset under management of USD35 Billion and shareholder’s fund is in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc is a Commercial Bank which has been established in Cambodia since 2014. We currently have over 90 branches in Phnom Penh and Provinces. We are planning to expand our services and products throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia (Phillip & KREDIT Merged).
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
To support the bank’s expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic candidates to join our team as following:
- Database Administrator (1 Position)
- Establish the needs of users and monitor user access and security
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users
- Map out the conceptual design for a planned database
- Consider both back-end organization of data and front-end accessibility for end-users
- Refine the logical design so that it can be translated into a specific data model
- Further refining the physical design to meet system storage requirements
- Install and test new versions of the database management system (DBMS)
- Maintain data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act
- Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata)
- Control access permissions and privileges
- Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans
- Ensure that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly
- Carry out capacity planning
- Work closely with IT project managers, database programmers and multimedia programmers
- Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security
- Commission and install new applications and customize existing applications in order to make them fit for purpose apply Oracle Patches
- Manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of a database
- Install and configure web logic domains
- Web logic Performance monitoring
- Install web logic patches, service packs etc.
- Bachelor degree in Computer science
- Holding Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) or Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) is plus
- Experience with Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgresQL database administration
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database or server problem
- Knowledge in database performance tuning and optimization
- Knowledge of (HA) High Availability and (DR) Disaster Recovery.
- Knowledge of Linux OS, Solaris and variety of storage products is plus
- Experience with database backups, restore, recovery and security
- Knowledge of Oracle WebLogic, Fusion Middleware is plus
- Good communication, commitment, teamwork and documentation skills.
- Good problem solver, focused and dedicated developer with ability to work on your own as well as with a team
Our packages are aligned to a “Pay for Performance” principle of rewarding & recognizing good performers & our competitive salary and benefits. Most importantly, besides these, we pride ourselves in providing long term career development.
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please submit your resume stating the position you apply for and expected salaries to email provided in the contact detail.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview. The application and documents will not be returned.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|Mr. Thong Ponlok – HR Department|
|015 551 223
017 551 223
|Address - #27DEF, Monivong Blvd, Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|