Assistant Deputy Chief Executive Officer for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|Accounting, Assistant, Banking / Finance|
|Full time job|
|31st December 2019|
|Minimum 3 years|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following position:
- Assistant Deputy Chief Executive Officer (01 Position)
- Assist the DCEO in advising the finance department, especially the IFRS implementation.
- Assist the DCEO in advising the implication of IFRS to the relevant departments for new products and services development.
- Assist the DCEO in reviewing/updating the finance and accounting policies, and procedures align with the Cambodian International Financial Reporting Standard (CIFRS).
- Analyze critical reports for DCEO and the top management.
- Analyze and advice to the business intelligence and research teams.
- Make the recommendation/advice to DCEO on the overall performance of finance, treasury and administration department.
- Advise to the administration department on the lease agreement with the landlords and relevant partners.
- Work with the finance department and external auditor on the audit review and full audit under CIFRS.
- Assist the DCEO in reviewing the disclosure reports to SECC and relevant regulators to ensure the timely reporting.
- Assist the DCEO in leading the team on business plan preparation and consolidation.
- Assist the DCEO in reviewing the compliance checklist with regulators, lenders, etc.
- Research and update for any new IFRS standards.
- Perform other tasks assigned by DCEO.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or above.
- Degree in ACCA or pursue ACCA, or CAT certification is an advantage.
- At least 3 year-working experiences in microfinance, bank, or audit firm and used to be in charge of IFRS.
- Proficiency in English.
- Computer literacy in Ms. Word, Excel, Power-point, Internet and E-mail.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Be able to deal with multi-tasks in the timely manner.
- Be honest, friendly, active and creative.
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOCL (Cambodia) Plc. or via email provide in the contact detail.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.