Assistant Head of HR Department for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|31st December 2019|
|Minimum 3 years|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following position:
- Assistant Head of HR Department (01 Position)
- Assist Head of HR to develop HR strategies.
- Build employee relations with Head Office and branch office staff.
- Work closely with Personnel Unit to ensure 100% Labor compliance.
- Assist Head of HR to develop and revise HR policies both Khmer and English.
- Work closely with Training Unit to identify training need assessment (TNA) for staff and recommend training and development intervention to build staff capacity.
- Assist Head of HR to conduct formal and information survey on the compensation and benefits to ensure LOLC’s pay package are align with the market.
- Work closely with recruitment team to build LOLC employer branding and provide support when needed to ensure on time and quality recruitment.
- Regularly monitor performance of all branches and departments and recommend ways of improvement.
- Assist Head of HR to recommend promotion, suspension, dismissal, and/or transfer of staff at both Head Office and Branch Offices.
- Trains staff on HR Policies and Procedures.
- Investigates all disciplinary and grievance cases with the respective staff, provides guidance, and corrective action through counseling, training, or instituting disciplinary procedures.
- Assist Head of HR to ensure that every management’s decision to demote or terminate/dismiss a staff is in accordance with existing laws and regulations.
- Build networking with external stakeholders such as Ministry of Labor, agencies, and others.
- Minimum 3-year managerial experiences in human resources management. Experience with Microfinance institution is an advantage.
- Master Degree/Bachelor Degree in human resources management or other related fields.
- Good knowledge of Cambodia Labor Laws and related Parkas.
- Strongly creative and innovative new things.
- Strong leadership, motivational, and psychological skills
- Strong commitment and willing to travel to branch offices at least one week per month
- Good in English speaking and writing skill.
- Strong networking skills.
- Objectivity, sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOCL (Cambodia) Plc. or via email provide in the contact detail.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|081 800 169
081 900 326
081 800 663
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.