Internal Auditor for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|Accounting, Audit, Banking / Finance|
|Full time job|
|31st December 2019|
|Minimum 1 year|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following position:
- Internal Auditor (04 Positions)
- Perform the regular branches and head office audit.
- Prepare audit report indicating the findings and recommendations for supervisor’s review.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of internal control system, risk impact and recommend improvement.
- Conduct compliance check to ensure internal policies and law and regulation are fully complied.
- Ensure accurate and sufficient documentation exists for supervisor review.
- Perform preliminary data analysis and provide ideas on the result of the data analysis
- Participate in updating the audit checklist, audit program, audit plan and audit manual
- Conduct audit follow up.
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed within budgeted time for every audit.
- Ensure complete and good understanding of step in audit program before commencement of the audit work within the area of responsibilities.
- Perform other tasks assigned by manager.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in accounting and related field is required
- At least 1 year of audit experience or 2 years work MFIs/bank experience is priority
- Knowledgeable in MS Word, MS excel and power point
- Understanding of accounting and MFIs/Bank operation
- High level of written and oral communication skill
- Honesty, accountability hard working and commitment
- Ability to work independently, safeguard confidential information and great attention to detail to meet the deadline.
- Creative skill, strong problem solving and sound judgment and good decision making.
- Willing to learn new things and adapt to new working environment.
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOCL (Cambodia) Plc. or via email provide in the contact detail.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|081 800 169
081 900 326
081 800 663
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.