E-Channel and Support for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking|
|Full time job|
|31st December 2019|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following position:
- E-Channel and Support (01 Position)
- Support LOLC’s digital systems like Mobil Banking, Internet Banking, Tablets, and etc. and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to understand business flow of IT & Digital systems.
- Ability to prepare required documentation.
- Attend meeting as and when required and the ability to take the key notes to produce as a document
- Keep track record of all IT relation documentation and proper indexing to retrieve as and when required.
- Well established experience in building and maintaining relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Perform other tasks assigned by the management.
- Support the IT staff to test solutions/software as and when required.
- Provide support to branch users on IT related matters when required.
- What We Seek from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related fields. In Information Technology is preferable.
- Experience working within IT solution companies or IT vendors related is preferable.
- Experience related to digital technology such as Internet & Mobile Banking, Tablets, and etc.
- Proficiency in Ms. Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc..) is preferable
- Having knowledge related to IT Projects and Documentation
- Good communication skill in English is a must (Read, Write and Spoken)
- Good Public Relations Skills. (PR Skills).
- Ability to work under pressure & to work late hours and weekends as and when required.
- What you will get from us:
- Experience by working with related units in IT departments such as System, Network, Security and core banking Units.
- Exposure on all IT aspects such as IT Security, Systems, Microfinance Products, etc.
- Flexible working hours (Conditions Apply).
- Local and foreign training opportunities conducted by Certified Trainers.
- An attractive package with other benefits such as reimbursement of job related certification fees, medical & hospitalization cover, Staff loan, etc. *(LOLC Policy applies)
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOCL (Cambodia) Plc. or via email provide in the contact detail.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|081 800 169
081 900 326
081 800 663
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.