Agriculture Lending for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|31st December 2019|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following position:
- Agriculture Lending (01 Position)
- Assist with the annual planning for agricultural lending activities and distribution of non-financial services to clients.
- Set the targets for credit officer productivity levels for agricultural loan portfolio and clients.
- Recommend revisions of agricultural lending policies and procedures and loan evaluation process.
- Develop and/or revise forms for all types of agricultural loan products of LOLC.
- Develop and update of crop profiles per province as well as other similar risk management tools.
- Develop materials and plan for training and conduct training on agricultural lending products.
- Lead and coach credit officers in coordination with head credit officers to assess the cash flow and risks of all types of agricultural businesses during inputs, production process, work in process, and outputs.
- Understand value chain and supply chain activities for agricultural products.
- Conduct market research and propose new financial and non-financial products that will address more effectively farmers’ needs.
- Visit branches regularly to evaluate credit officers’ agricultural loan evaluation skills.
- Build strong relationship with local authorities, especially provincial department of agriculture aimed at regularly gathering and updating information exchange on agriculture sector situation in Cambodia.
- Regularly report in written and verbally to management.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor Degree in agriculture in agronomy science or agro-business or related field.
- Experience in microfinance institutions or rural-oriented banks, preferably in handling agricultural loans.
- Demonstrated strategic and creative thinking abilities.
- Familiar with survey methodologies and techniques on agriculture businesses.
- Honest, ethical and hard working.
- Good presentation and coaching skills.
- Very good skill in reading and writing English.
- Willing to travel to provinces.
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOCL (Cambodia) Plc. or via email provide in the contact detail.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|081 800 169 (Mobile)
081 900 326 (Mobile)
081 800 663 (Mobile)
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.