Finance and Accounting, Assistant Manager for KB Daehan Specialized Bank Plc.
|Accounting, Assistant, Banking / Finance|
|Full time job|
|04th January 2020|
|Minimum 3 years|
KB Daehan Specialized Bank is a subsidiary of KB KooKmin Card Co., Ltd, the most successful and top 2 in Credit Card business and Auto Vehicle financial in South Korea. With its Joint venture with its successful partner in Indochina peninsular partner, KB Daehan Specialized Bank was approved by National Bank of Cambodia to operate its business in Cambodia in March 2018. KB Daehan Specialized Bank’s goal is to improve living style of people of Kingdom of Cambodia with motivating, strengthening, high training staff who are standing by in place to serve a best service to meet its customer needs and satisfactions.
- Finance and Accounting, Assistant Manager (01 Position)
- Prepare daily calculation of interest income from loan via IRR method and manually reversed AIR and interest income recorded by the system.
- Prepare the monthly reconciliation of outstanding loan and AIR balance by type of loan, overdue day, overdue amount, provision amount in accordance with the NBC new Prakas on credit risk grading.
- Prepare the monthly loan provision report by reflecting the credit risk grating with support from Credit Department.
- Loan Disclosure management (by type, by class, by tenor, by security….etc)
- Planning on loan collection.
- Daily update and prepare the loan processing fee/Re-financing fee in the reconciliation sheet (closing manage on any early loan paid-off during the month in order to reversed the unearned loan processing fee).
- Manage of un-earn income (reconcile the movement) by each customer
- Daily manage the Deposit/Withdraw of Car/Tax documents
- Check the car/tax documents during deposit/submit by/to affiliates, update the movement in Inventory Control List, make sure the collateral value is always at required amount).
- Check/Count the Tax/Car Documents on month end basis in order to make sure that Car/Tax Documents are existing with what are in Inventory Control List at end month end.
- Obtain signed Inventory Physical Count of car at end month end
- Co-ordinate with relevant staff (who handle the affiliate’s loans) inventory physical car count and ensure that those physical car and inventory control list are matched (to ensure that cars are existing for collateral).
- Co-ordinate with relevant staff for re-valuation of car price in order to make sure that the latest car price is used for collateral evaluation.
- Proper filling of all relevant documents obtained
- Co-ordinate with relevant staff with regard to issues related to the collateral.
- Calculate the monthly profit sharing for dealer and affiliates to be accrued in the monthly balance sheet report.
- Manage the NPL Buy Back.
- Bachelor degree in finance and accounting or business administration or a related field.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Experience from 3 years to 4 years in Audit firm or treasury in banking or similar field.
- Good computer and communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking skills, decision-making and effective problem resolution skills.
- Excellent attendance, reliable, and responsible.
- Have a very positive work attitude.
- Professional certification (e.g. CAT & ACCA) is a plus.
Submit your CV and Cover Letter to the HR and Admin Department of KDSB by hard or soft copy.
Together with documents as following:
Copy of ID Card Curriculum Vitae or resumeBirth CertificateFamily CertificateEducation Certificates or related documentsID Photo
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team