Marketing cum Creative design executives (Job Code: 5002) for East Asia Management University
|Advertising, Arts / Graphic Design, Computer - Designer, Information Technology|
|Full time job|
|31st December 2019|
$400 - $800
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the newest private international university to be approved and authorised by the Cambodian government to deliver globally recognised university programs and courses for the benefits of our Cambodian people and nation’s economy and developments. Expected to commence operations in late 2019, the university is currently conducting a series of hiring to recruit suitable and qualified candidates to fill both academic and non-academic positions.
If you are looking for a position in a university working environment, we will be your best choice! We are looking for qualified candidates to immediately fill the position below:
- Marketing and creative design executive - Social media and publicity (2 - 4)
- Develop creative web pages and enhance regularly the university website.
- Assist in the planning and execution of the overall marketing & brand communications of programmes
- Ensure updates and relevancy on the website, brochures and all marketing-related materials
- Maintain excellent public relations and media relations, particularly in social media e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Telegram etc.
- Write communication materials and articles, translation for web and marketing collaterals in both Khmer and English
- Execute A&P activities, such as, media buying and monitoring of ads
- Assist in outdoor events such as school talks, exhibitions, open house and seminars
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Creative arts or Web design, Mass Communication, or related professional qualification. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Applicants with previous working experience in similar jobs will be an advantage.
- Must be proficient in both Khmer and English, and able to translate between these two languages.
- Possess good computer and graphic skills (MS Word, Excel, AutoCAD, Illustrator etc.)
- Strong work ethics, responsible and a positive attitude in a people-oriented environment.
- Some travelling to the provinces for talks, marketing activities are expected
Benefits to employee:
We offer a highly competitive benefit packages with a pleasant working environment. EAMU is an equal opportunity organisation.
- Salary: USD$400 to 800. Negotiable. Indicate your asking salary in your CV.
- Position: Full time
- Working hours: Monday to Saturday
- Insurance, Annual Leave, Medical and Dental cover
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and a recent passport size photo and salary expectation via email to EAMU at email@example.com. Transcripts/certificates and other supporting documents are to be included in the application.
Applications must be submitted before 31st December 2019. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Company name: East Asia Management University
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 015 907 957 and 017 907 957
Address: # 610, Oknha Kleang Moeung Street (70), Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Reussey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|East Asia Management University|
|015 907 957
017 907 957
|# 610, Oknha Kleang Moeung Street (70), Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Reussey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia|
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest international University to be approved and accredited by the Royal Government of Cambodia to deliver globally recognised employment-ready programs and courses in Phnom Penh for the benefits of Cambodia people and the nation’s socio-economic developments. EAMU is part of the East Asia Education Group of educational institutions originating from Singapore with operations in the ASEAN region, India and China.