Administration Assistant for World Vision Cambodia
|Assistant, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
|27th December 2019|
$397 - $496
|Minimum 2 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : BMC-FY20-F003
Position of : Administration Assistant
Location : Mongkol Borie II Area Program, Mongkol Borie District, Banteay Meanchey
Salary & Benefit Package : $397 - $496 USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To deliver efficient and smooth day to day administrative services, and to actively engage and manage the procurement requirements of the Area programme.
- Ensure AP office facility are meeting the administrative minimum standard
- Manage and provide logistic management for Area Programme.
- Asset management (monitoring, tracking, disposal etc.)
- Handlin AP office purchases (procuring of goods/services/works).
- Fleet management coordination for all office vehicles
- Oversee the security function to ensure WVI asset/office and staff safety
- Hospitality, visitors/guest handling.
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organisation.
- High school graduate with minimum two years of experience in administrative work or Associate/Bachelor degree in Business administration or other with minimum one year of work experience in administrative work
- Familiar with computer MS Office software like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and electronic mail programs
- Proactive, reliable and attentive to details and ability to work independently on task and assignments.
- Good interpersonal skill, communication skills, multitasking skills.
- Knowledge of regular office administration requirements.
- Willing to work and stay in the rural area
- Be active and sound like a good team player
- Must understand and agree with WV’s vision, mission and Core Values
- Please copy JOB ID: BMC-FY20-F003 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 27th December 2019 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|
|Mongkol Borie II Area Program, Mongkol Borie District, Banteay Meanchey|