Administration Assistant for World Vision Cambodia
|Assistant, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
|23rd December 2019|
$397 - $410
|Minimum 2 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : PVH-FY20-F003
Position : Administration Assistants
Location : Chey Saen District, Preah Vihea Province
Salary & Benefit Package : 397USD – 410USD dependent on professional experience and qualifications
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To provide administrative and clerical supports to staff and manager of AP so that they can give primary focus on facilitating community development processes.
- Ensure that inventory logs are correctly maintained and up to date for material items stored by the Area Program (AP).
- Manage all AP administrative issues including communication, preparing incoming and outgoing letter and proactive follow up.
- Responsible for office supplies, Up date Smart card information to staff
- Ensure that Office Standard and Management policies are followed and facilities with well-maintained equipment.
- Coordinate logistic supports for meeting /training/workshops or other special events.
- AP procurement request are delivered as agreed date or request with compliance to policy and stewardship principle
- Ensure the staff travelling, workshops, trainings and meeting of the, APs/Project.
- Assists AP Manager in completing Security and Safety Check List and Day to Day monitoring of security guard and ensure office , asset are secure and safe.
- Prepare memo, e-mail message, faxes, and other correspondence.
- At least Associate Degree of Business Administration or High school graduate with at least two years’ experience in business administration
- Standard of spoken and written English
- Familiar with computer MS Office software like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and electronic mail programs
- At least 1 year experience with administration affairs
- Be proactive, reliable and attentive to details
- Good organizational, interpersonal skill and communication skills.
- Willing to stay overnight in ADP office
- Sociable, honest, good teamwork and good interpersonal communication
- Please copy JOB ID: PVH-FY20-F003 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 23rd December 2019 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|
|Chey Saen District, Preah Vihea Province|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.