Technical Project Coordinator for Education for World Vision Cambodia
|Business Administration, Communications, Educate / Train / Teaching, Social Work|
|Full time job|
|23rd December 2019|
$585 - $752
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (02) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : KPT-FY20-F004
Position : Technical Project Coordinator for Education
- Ballang District, Kampong Thom Province, Literacy Project (1 Position)Prasath
- Stong District, Kampong Thom Province, ECD Program (1 Position)
Salary : USD585 –USD 752 (dependent on professional experience and qualifications)
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This position is to plan and implement the technical program models to contribute to achieving the Project outcomes
Technical Project Model Adaptation & Implementation
- Work with TPOs, AP Team and Project Partners to adapt the technical project implementation to community context.
- Implement the technical project log-frame within the agreed design and budget.
- Develop, review and update annual, semi-annual and monthly budget and detail implementation plan.
- Work with AP Manager & TPO to identify and mitigate risks/issues to ensure quality implementation of technical project models.
- Work with AP Manager and TPO to organize training and ongoing coaching/mentoring on technical project model/curriculum to AP Team and project partners.
- Lead reflection and learning of technical project models implementation for ongoing feedback and improvement.
- Coordinate and participate in WVI-C technical program/project learning networks to share experiences and lessons learnt with the evidence.
Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
- Work with TPO, PIMO (Programme Information Management Officer) and AP team to develop a monitoring plan; conduct spot-checks, reflect the project models implementation and carrying out the plan.
- Organize TP baseline at AP level in collaborates with TPOs, PIMO (Programme Information Management Officer) and AP team.
- Use standardized TP monitoring tool and its appropriate assurance.
- Analyse and disaggregate data in order to track the progresses on working with MVC and Registered Children.
- Train and engage project partners and key stakeholders in project monitoring and learning.
- Track technical project model spending and variance explanation against budget plan at AP level.
- Provide monthly, semi and annual progresses report to the AP Manager and copy TPO.
- Prepare and compile project model data for child well-being report.
- Prepare documentation of relevant technical project model as requested by AP Managers, TPMs, and other units.
Advocacy and External Representation
- Represent WVI-C at District/Commune levels to promote technical model and strengthen collaborative relationship.
- Implement TP’s advocacy components to influence local policy implementers/decision makers at district and/or commune levels through use of the evidence-based, etc.
- Participate in implementing TP Advocacy components at provincial/zonal level
Team Work and Integration
- Actively participate as an AP Team member in learning, training and spiritual nurture.
- Orient/train AP Team on technical project model.
- Share plan and integrate/synergize technical project activities.
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- Integrity, honesty, and accountability to both the team and the community
- Willingness to learn and be pro-active about personal professional development
- Good organizational and coordinating skills
- Ability to pro-actively influence, network, and collaborate with local level government and NGOs
- Good communication skills in Khmer and English (written and verbal)
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills (including facilitation)
- Thorough knowledge and ability of MS Office, knowledge of IBM Lotus Notes is preferred
- Ability to demonstrate project management and foster a collaborative, team oriented atmosphere
- Please copy JOB ID: KPT-FY20-F004 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 23rd December 2019 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|
|Prasath Ballang District, Kampong Thom Province, Literacy Project (1 Position)
Stong District, Kampong Thom Province, ECD Program (1 Position)