Finance Officer for Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS)
|Accounting, Banking / Finance, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
|31st December 2019|
|Minimum 4 years|
Title : Finance Officer
Project : Whole Cambodia Program
Location : Phnom Penh
Report to : Finance Manager
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Finance Officer is part of WCS Cambodia Program’s support team and will contribute to support on all aspects of office operation, particularly in regards to all accounting, book keeping and clerical arrangements. The Finance Officer will support the WCS Cambodia Program in terms of maintaining daily bookkeeping for all accounts, preparing payment vouchers and preparing appropriate ledger reports.
- Handle Petty Cash payment
- Asist Payroll Offer to prepare vacation accrual JV template in correct time allocation of the grants and accounting code and submit to Deputy Finance Manager to review.
- Prepare JV template for counterpart staff Daily payment in the correct time cost allocation to the grant and project.
- Assist Deputy Finance Manager to check mothly clear advance from the field to apply the WCS’s policy and donor requirement.
- Filling the documents in ordering system
- Perform other duties as assigned by Deputy Finance Manager
- Bachelor Degree in Business administration, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a role relevant to the field in finance / accounting
- Experience in USAID rule, vacation accrual booking is prerferible.
- Verbal and written proficiency in English and Khmer languages
- Team building, motivation, analyses and decision making
- Strong communications, proactive and positive work attitude, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Advance Excel, accounting program, preferable in SAP
- Strong commitment to work.
- Honest and work hard with in the flexible time
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates are invited to send by email a cover letter together with CV by combining into single PDF file (with expected salary) to email@example.com. Closing date for application is 31st December 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- The applicant shall clearly state the position for which s/he wishes to apply in the application.
About WCS contact address: House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
|Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS)|
|023 217 205|
|House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh|