Deputy Finance Manager for Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS)
|Cambodian or Foreigner|
|Accounting, Banking / Finance|
|Full time job|
|31st December 2019|
|Minimum 5 years|
Title : Deputy Finance Manager
Project : Whole Cambodia Program
Location : Phnom Penh
Report to : Finance Manager
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Senior Finance Officer is part of WCS Cambodia Program’s support team and will contribute to support on all aspects of office operation, particularly in regards to all accounting, bookkeeping and clerical arrangements. The Senior Finance Officer will support the WCS Cambodia Program in terms of maintaining daily bookkeeping for all accounts, preparing payment vouchers and preparing appropriate ledger reports.
- Review WCS Project Landscapes monthly cash flow and report to Finance Manager
- Review JV transactions to correct grant, fund, project and allocation charging before posting to SAP
- Ensure the account codes are allocated in properly accounts and budget line of donors before posting into the system.
- Ensure that the accounting sytemen is run smoothly.
- Support Finance Officer on vacation accrual to WCS’s staff
- Support Finance Officer and ensure the payment they prepared is correct account code before passed to Finance Manager to review and approve.
- Monthly and Year-end reconciliation of accounts, reports and bank statements
- Clear vacation accrual in the end of WCS fiscsial year.
- Monitoring donor approved budget lines against budget spending to the grants and report to Finance Manager before release payment
- Make sure the budget spending are compliance to WCS policy and donor requirement.
- Assist/raise any concern to Finance manager to maintain and improving finance policies and procedures as need.
- Asist Finance Manager on donor mission, external audit and internal audit
- Make invoice to donors/partners and follow up Account Receivable
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Finance Manager.
- CPA/ACCA degree or equivalent is preferable
- At least 5 years’ experience related to the field.
- Experience in multi-donors and budgeting is required.
- Verbal and written proficiency in English and Khmer languages
- Team building, motivation, analyses and decision making
- Strong communications, proactive and positive work attitude, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Advance Excel , Accounting program(SAP), is preferable
- Strong commitment to work.
- Working with people from diverse backgrounds multi-cultural environment
- Honest and work hard with in the flexible time
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates are invited to send by email a cover letter together with CV by combining into single PDF file (with expected salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is 31st December 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- The applicant shall clearly state the position for which s/he wishes to apply in the application.
About WCS contact address: House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS)|
|023 217 205|
|House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh|
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.