Administrative Controller for La Route Angkor Travel and Tours
|Cambodian or Foreigner|
|Business Administration, Management|
|Full time job|
|17th January 2020|
$400 - $600
|Minimum 3 years experiences|
Since inception in 2009 with tagline “Where your amazing Voyages Begin, La Route Angkor had evolved into Premium Service Destination Management Company. We so committed to provide full ranges of high-quality destination management services for our value customers.
We are seeking for qualified candidates whom are able to handle our vacant post as below requirement:
JOB TITLE: Administrative Controller
Salary RANK: From 400 - 600 USD + Incentive
WORKING DATE: 5 DAYS (MONDAY – FRIDAY)
TIME WORKING: MORING: 08:00AM – 12:00PM AFTERNOON: 13:00 – 17:00
We are seeking for all qualified candidates and nations whom are able to handle vacant posts of Administrative Controller.
- Provide leadership and supervision of business service and staff members.
- Daily sharing duties to Administrative Assistant.
- Hiring, Training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary suppliers and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with Accounting and management team to set-up budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expense.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, include meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, training session, and staff retreats.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filling system.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Willing to work with honestly, hardworking and high responsible person are requirement.
- Strong organizational skills and be able work independence or team work if require to meet deadlines.
- Properly weekly report and monthly report about working achievement to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administrative, management, or related field.
- Experience in related field such as management, financial report, preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experiences.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong network with relevant department in society and well knowledge about Labor law, Cambodia.
- High responsible and patient person on duties.
Beneficiary you will get:
- Incentive as per sales closed
- Local and oversea study tours
- Oversea mission and training
- Yearly salary evaluation
Qualified Applicants are invited to write E-mail detailed resume with recent photograph to:
Reason for leaving past and present employment, all last drawn salary, expected Salary and date of availability for starting.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified and contact via phone.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team