Assistance Finance Manager for Invictus (Cambodia) Co., Ltd
|Cambodian or Foreigner|
|Assistant, Banking / Finance, Management|
|Full time job|
|31st January 2020|
|Minimum 5 years|
This position will assist in the handing of Accounts and bookkeeping for Invictus International School (Cambodia). He/she will be the primary point of contact for all Finance matters in Cambodia. This position is based in Cambodia while maintaining a clear line of reporting back to Singapore HQ.
AREAS OF KEY FOCUS
- Handle full set of accounts including daily accounting entries, bank reconciliation, month end and year end closing and schedules including preparation of financial statements.
- Responsible to billing to customers and payment of vendor invoices and also staff reimbursement
- Assist to prepare financial budgeting and forecasting
- Handle financial analysis on P&L and balance sheet
- Maintain fixed assets register
- Assist in cash management
- Assist in enhancement of the financial and management reporting system, internal control, policies and procedures
- Monthly reporting deadlines to Finance Manager based in Head office
- Liaise with banker, external auditors, tax agents and corporate secretary where appropriate
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
Years of Experience :
- 5+ years of working experience in an Accounting environment
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline (or equivalent professional qualifications)
Profile of Competency
- Experience for keeping accounts for the education sector will be advantageous
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications; Knowledge of ACCPAC advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English
Interested candidate, please send detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Invictus International School (Phnom Penh) is an independent, co-educational day school. Subject to regulatory approval, the school will open in 2020 and will offer Primary and Secondary Grades. Students will be immersed in an inclusive and collaborative community that will foster a nurturing environment in which they can grow to their full potential.
|Invictus (Cambodia) Co., Ltd|
|144C, Street 41, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh|