HR Manager for Invictus (Cambodia) Co., Ltd
|31st January 2020|
This position is responsible for daily operations of the Human Resources function for Invictus International School (Cambodia). He/she will be the primary point of contact for all HR matters in Cambodia. He/she will be based in Phnom Penh while maintaining a clear reporting line back to Singapore HQ.
AREAS OF KEY FOCUS
- Handle regional Human Resources management needs for Cambodia.
- Define the organization need, post job ads and manage the selection process, actively headhunt to bring in the talents and to find the best cultural and skills fit for the company across all business verticals.
- Establishes a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counsel managers on candidate selection; on-boarding process; conducts and analyses exit interviews; and recommends changes.
- Conducts periodic pay surveys; schedules and conducts job evaluations; prepares pay budgets; monitors and schedules individual pay actions; recommends, plans, and implements pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Maintain, update and ensure accuracy of all HR records, systems, user guides and internal policies
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Prepares, updates, and recommends human resource policies and procedures in line with prevailing statutory regulations.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Enhances professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviews professional publications; establishes personal networks; participates in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Upkeeps human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Strong communicator with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Management.
Years of Experience
- 5-8 years of relevant experience (including 3 years in a supervisory capacity)
- Recognised Degree in Human Resource management or relevant discipline
Profile of Competency
- 5-8 years of Education Industry experience (including 3 years in a managerial capacity)
- Strong knowledge in local employment laws and practices
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized and meticulous with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Additional language abilities in Khmer is advantageous (to liaise with local associates).
Interested candidate, please send detailed CV to email@example.com
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Invictus International School (Phnom Penh) is an independent, co-educational day school. Subject to regulatory approval, the school will open in 2020 and will offer Primary and Secondary Grades. Students will be immersed in an inclusive and collaborative community that will foster a nurturing environment in which they can grow to their full potential.
|Invictus (Cambodia) Co., Ltd|
|144C, Street 41, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh|