Program Compliance & Quality Specialist for Good Return
Program Compliance & Quality Specialist for Good Return
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 20th January 2020. Apply Now
|20th January 2020 2019-12-24 2020-01-20|
$1,400 - $1,600 USD
|At least 3-4 years’ Program Management experience|
Reports to : MEL Specialist
Works closely with : Program Director, Program Managers (CAFE, RIF & Impact Investment),
Regional Managers, Partnership Leads, Risk Advisor
Direct Reports : N/A
Location : Regional Office, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Level of Effort : Full-time
Scope of position
The Program Compliance & Quality Specialistis responsible for ensuring the Good Return Program Team has best practice processes in place that effectively drive our mission and meet funder requirements. The role works across the program team to ensure our external compliance obligations are met, and that our internal processes are reflective of these. The role is responsible for project managing donor audit processes and more specifically for maintaining our ACFID and DFAT compliance.
This job will suit you if you want to support the development of program quality and compliance in a fast moving, ambitious and friendly organisation. It’s for you if you’re an experienced program manager with experience in compliance, working with big donors, and training teams to build capacity and if you have exceptional organisational skills, a good eye for detail, and enjoy managing and improving processes.
ASEAN candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Please note we do not cover relocation costs.
1. Review and operationalise best practice processes (20%)
- Ensure effective good practice processes to enable Good Return to be as successful as possible in achieving our mission and meeting donor requirements.
- Review existing processes and iterate/create new processes as required.
2. Compliance Monitoring (30%)
- Monitor and ensure compliance with Good Return policies, including working with existing frameworks such as the ACFID Quality Assurance Framework.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with ACFID and DFAT requirements
- Develop and implement a calendar of project audits (involves travel to program locations).
- Propose revisions to policies to meet internal and external requirements
3. Manage compliance reporting to external donors (10%)
- Lead all stakeholders to deliver high-quality donor reporting in the most effective way possible, including ANCP reporting
- Complete annual compliance self-assessment to ACFID
- Prepare for and manage DFAT accreditation reviews and spot-checks
4. Team Capability Building and Training (20%)
- Provide training and mentoring to Program team in quality program management practices
- Identify staff gaps in knowledge and practice and address these
- Develop eLearning content for program team members
- Facilitate group learning and individual coaching of Project Managers
5. Support monitoring and evaluation work (20%)
- Support MEL Specialist with data analysis and reporting for donors and for internal improvement and learning.
- Support program teams with data, evaluation and learning needs as required.
- At least 3-4 years’ Program Management experience. Experience with an international NGO with strong management process is desirable.
- Strong understanding of project management cycle, processes and tools.
- Good understanding of large institutional or governmental donor compliance requirements including understanding compliance needs and confidence in managing stakeholder relations. Understanding of DFAT and ACFID compliance requirements desirable.
- Experience delivering training and building organisational capacity in compliance and project management and a commitment to support others to learn and to adopt new ways of doing things.
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Skills in quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Passion for and commitment to continuous improvement and confident in bringing new ideas and driving forward change.
- Strong ability to communicate in English, including written reports.
- Passion and a personal commitment to Good Return’s mission of a world without poverty.
- Good Return is an inclusive organisation. We strive to build a team that truly represents our diverse society and those of the Asia-Pacific communities we operate in. We actively encourage all applicants, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, disability and sexuality. If you require adjustments to the recruitment or interview process to accommodate your specific needs, let us know and we will try to provide them.
- Good Return is a child safe organisation. Our recruitment processes reflect our commitment to the protection of children from abuse; successful candidates will need to comply with our Child Protection Policy and undergo pre-employment checks.
- 1400-1600 USD per month, depending on experience
- Please note we are not able to fund any relocation costs
Please apply through SmartRecruiters https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/GoodReturn/743999702616897-program-compliance-quality-specialist
Deadline for applications is Monday 20th January 2020. First interviews will be held the week of 27th January.
I have read, understood, and accept this Position Description as part of my agreement with Good Return and I agree that I can fulfil its function to the standards outlined.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
|Regional Office, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|