International Remittance Manager for AMK Microfinance Institution Plc
|Banking / Finance, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
|23rd July 2020|
|Minimum 3 years|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of Cambodia’s leading microfinance institutions, with coverage all over the country. AMK employs over 3,500 staff serving almost 1,000,000 clients in nearly 13,000 villages across Cambodia, 91% of all villages. We are looking for a talented and committed individual to join our diversified team, and offering attractive career prospects across branches and departments of our business.
A job at AMK is more than just a paycheck - we support our employees in their development and growth and help them explore their unique strengths.
- Responsible for the international remittance business and local partner projects
- Identify and execute new potential partners to drive increase in business
- Lead direct relationship with business partners both local and international partners
- Responsible for negotiation with partners and writing business proposal for projects
- Execute and negotiate agreements, renewals and amendments for operating business
- Work closely with Product and IT team to implement the new partner projects
- Work closely with partners to execute effective marketing strategy
- Responsible for coordination and reporting for internal requirement and partners
- Act as contact point for partner to receive feedback, resolve issues and propose better solution for future process
- Any other task as deemed necessary and requested by Head of Channel and Operations
- At least Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferable
- At least 3 years’ experiences in international remittance business, business and product development
- Negotiation and facilitation skills
- Honesty and excellent interpersonal skills
- Very strong communication skills in English and Khmer (written and spoken)
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Competitive salary package to the employees
- Khmer new year bonus
- Phchum Ben bonus
- Retention bonus
- Retirement bonus
- Pension fund
- 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and children for local treatment
- Overseas treatment
- Accident insurance 24/7days
- Education loan with only 2% interest rate per year
- Housing loan with only 5% interest rate per year
- Maternity/Paternity Allowance
- Annual leave based on Cambodia labour law
- Capacity development and opportunity to promote per job requirement
- Seniority payment
- Working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office at address or email provided in the contact detail.
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
For additional information, please contact via phone or visiting website.
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 590,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.
|AMK Microfinance Institution Plc|
|023 993 062 (Office)
023 224 763 (Office)
|Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Tumnob Tuek Sangkat, Chamkar Mon Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|