Business Application Support Officer for AMK Microfinance Institution Plc
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|23rd July 2020|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of Cambodia’s leading microfinance institutions, with coverage all over the country. AMK employs over 3,500 staff serving almost 1,000,000 clients in nearly 13,000 villages across Cambodia, 91% of all villages. We are looking for a talented and committed individual to join our diversified team, and offering attractive career prospects across branches and departments of our business.
A job at AMK is more than just a paycheck - we support our employees in their development and growth and help them explore their unique strengths.
- Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software
- Providing technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when required
- Assisting with systems integrations
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Managing coordination at a local and international level where required
- Delivering regular and customized training to teams within the business
- Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organization’s systems
- Developing reports for teams across the business
- Other duties as assign by supervisor or line manager
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2 years’ experience in system application support
- Experience in Financial Services is a plus.
- Must be able to learn and research for new technologies
- Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Listening ability and patience
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience
- Ability to multi-task and to work independently, drive for result
- Critical thinking skills
- Competitive salary package to the employees
- Khmer new year bonus
- Phchum Ben bonus
- Retention bonus
- Retirement bonus
- Pension fund
- 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and children for local treatment
- Overseas treatment
- Accident insurance 24/7days
- Education loan with only 2% interest rate per year
- Housing loan with only 5% interest rate per year
- Maternity/Paternity Allowance
- Annual leave based on Cambodia labour law
- Capacity development and opportunity to promote per job requirement
- Seniority payment
- Working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office at address or email provided in the contact detail.
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
For additional information, please contact via phone or visiting website.
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 590,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.
|AMK Microfinance Institution Plc|
|023 993 062 (Office)
023 224 763 (Office)
|Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Tumnob Tuek Sangkat, Chamkar Mon Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|