Financial Accounting Officer for AMK Microfinance Institution Plc
|05th October 2020|
|Minimum 1 year|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of Cambodia’s leading microfinance institutions, with coverage all over the country. AMK employs over 3,500 staff serving almost 1,000,000 clients in nearly 13,000 villages across Cambodia, 91% of all villages. We are looking for a talented and committed individual to join our diversified team, and offering attractive career prospects across branches and departments of our business.
A job at AMK is more than just a paycheck - we support our employees in their development and growth and help them explore their unique strengths.
- Check document related to staff perdiem, travel and medical and process the payment
- Check and deposit cash advance to staffs
- Check payment clear with cash advance
- Paid VISA card and reconcile with bank
- Paid EDC and water bill for HO
- Check supplier payment and process the payment
- Issue cheque to suppliers
- Check oversea payment and transfer to oversea
- Issue Debit Note and invoice
- Payment to advisor and BoD
- Do the audit confirmation for external auditor
- Reconcile cash advance
- Other report request by Financial Accounting Manager, Head of Finance, Chief Finance Officer.
- Prepare training material to Intern on Checking and process the payment
- Provide regularly training to Intern on Checking and process the payment.
- Work with Financial Accounting team, Financial Accounting Manager, Head of Finance and Chief Finance Officer to update the policies and procedure in order to reflect the operation of AMK.
- Join meeting, refreshing and training that relate to his/her work.
- Any other tasks as deemed necessary and requested by Financial Accounting Manager, Head of Finance and Chief Finance Officer.
- A minimum university education in accounting and banking/finance or an equivalent
- At least one year working experience in accounting field or in the micro-finance sector.
- Able to writing the report both English and Khmer
- Good computing skills (i.e. Microsoft Office and core banking system)
- Good written and spoken English
- High motivation and ability to work without supervision
- Staff supervision, training /coaching and management experience
- Competitive salary package to the employees
- Khmer new year bonus
- Phchum Ben bonus
- Retention bonus
- Retirement bonus
- Pension fund
- 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and children for local treatment
- Overseas treatment
- Accident insurance 24/7days
- Education loan with only 2% interest rate per year
- Housing loan with only 5% interest rate per year
- Maternity/Paternity Allowance
- Annual leave based on Cambodia labour law
- Capacity development and opportunity to promote per job requirement
- Seniority payment
- Working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law.
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office by using information provided in the contact details.
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|AMK Microfinance Institution Plc|
|023 993 062 (Office)
023 224 763 (Office)
|Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Tumnob Tuek Sangkat, Chamkar Mon Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 590,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.