Management Accounting Officer for AMK Microfinance Institution Plc
|05th October 2020|
|Minimum 2 years|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of Cambodia’s leading microfinance institutions, with coverage all over the country. AMK employs over 3,500 staff serving almost 1,000,000 clients in nearly 13,000 villages across Cambodia, 91% of all villages. We are looking for a talented and committed individual to join our diversified team, and offering attractive career prospects across branches and departments of our business.
A job at AMK is more than just a paycheck - we support our employees in their development and growth and help them explore their unique strengths.
- Consolidate daily financial reports by branch from CoreBanking.
- Validate financial data and send all the errors to accounting support to correct
- Work closely with support team to ensure the financial data is correct
- Create tools and design tool to ensure the errors of financial data is detected
- Queries data from Core banking system for financial analysis purpose
- Validate loan listing, Deposit listing, other business transaction with listing
- Reconcile some GL as require by Manager
- Prepare daily, monthly, quarterly to NBC report by 10th of the following month
- Prepare monthly, quarterly Lender/funder reports base on the schedule required by each lender
- Prepare monthly internal management reports and shareholder reports
- Support external auditor on validation of financial data
- Prepare other internal reports if required and request by Manager
- Keep update to management of new regulation and new compliance issues
- Provide regularly training to team on new regulation implementation
- Prepare material for training as require.
- Work with Manager, Head of Finance and CFO to update the policies and procedure in order to reflect the operation of AMK.
- A minimum university in accounting and banking/finance or an equivalent
- At least two year working experience in accounting field or in the micro-finance sector.
- An experience in preparation of financial reporting and other financial analysis report.
- Understanding at accounting principles and standards (CAS, AIS, CIFRS)
- Able to writing the report both English and Khmer
- Good computing skills (i.e. CoreBanking system, SQL, Data queries, Advance Ms.Excel)
- Good written and spoken English
- High motivation and ability to work without supervision, Executed task by timeline
- Staff supervision, training/coaching and management experiences
- Competitive salary package to the employees
- Khmer new year bonus
- Phchum Ben bonus
- Retention bonus
- Retirement bonus
- Pension fund
- 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and children for local treatment
- Overseas treatment
- Accident insurance 24/7days
- Education loan with only 2% interest rate per year
- Housing loan with only 5% interest rate per year
- Maternity/Paternity Allowance
- Annual leave based on Cambodia labour law
- Capacity development and opportunity to promote per job requirement
- Seniority payment
- Working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law.
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office by using information provided in the contact details.
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|AMK Microfinance Institution Plc|
|023 993 062 (Office)
023 224 763 (Office)
|Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Tumnob Tuek Sangkat, Chamkar Mon Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 590,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.