UX/UI Specialist for AMK Microfinance Institution Plc
|25th May 2022|
AMK Microfinance Institution is one of Cambodia’s leading microfinance institutions, with coverage all over the country. AMK employs over 3,500 staff serving almost 1,000,000 clients in nearly 13,000 villages across Cambodia, 91% of all villages. We are looking for a talented and committed individual to join our diversified team, and offering attractive career prospects across branches and departments of our business.
A job at AMK is more than just a paycheck - we support our employees in their development and growth and help them explore their unique strengths.
- To gather and evaluate user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components;
- To illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps;
- To design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets;
- To build page navigation buttons and search fields;
- To develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate the function and appearance of the sites;
- To create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables);
- To prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- To identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness);
- To conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback and experiences;
- To adhere to styles standards on fonts, colors and images;
- To design, develop or provide possible solution to retrieve dashboard or analysis reports.
- To learn and support on Mobile Development, Web development, Design, and QA
- To analyze and review business requirements and technical requirements as provided project director;
- To develop the proper documents related to assigned task;
- To Follow the standard software development life cycle and/or development operation for application development;
- To actively participate in discussion and problem solving during development process;
- To work closely with project team and others to ensure that the delivery meet the requirement and timeline;
- To do other work or project assigned by Tonlesap Project Director or CEO.
- At least Bachelor of Arts or equivalent on Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Experience working with Bank/MFI is preferred;
- Experience working with research in design and digital environment;
- Good communication with other departments and external suppliers;
- Good in tasks tracking and time management;
- Good in written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business;
- Ability to work independently or as a team member;
- Good organization and execution skills.
- Experience working with DevOps;
- Familiar with Scrum project is a plus.
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office address or E-mail provided in the contact detail.
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- For additional information, please contact at phone number mentioned in the contact detail or visiting website
- AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|AMK Microfinance Institution Plc|
|023 993 062 (Office)
023 224 763 (Office)
|Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sangkat Tumnob Tuek, Khan Boeng Keng Kang, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 590,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.