Software Developer for AMK Microfinance Institution Plc
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|25th May 2022|
AMK Microfinance Institution is one of Cambodia’s leading microfinance institutions, with coverage all over the country. AMK employs over 3,500 staff serving almost 1,000,000 clients in nearly 13,000 villages across Cambodia, 91% of all villages. We are looking for a talented and committed individual to join our diversified team, and offering attractive career prospects across branches and departments of our business.
A job at AMK is more than just a paycheck - we support our employees in their development and growth and help them explore their unique strengths.
- Mainly responsible on mobile application development
- Willing to learn and help on Mobile Development, Web development, Design, and QA
- Analyze and review business requirements and technical requirements as provided by Tech Lead
- Writing a clean code with bug free Develop the proper documents related to software development
- Follow the standard software development life cycle and/or development operation for application development
- Automate the testing cycles and quality control of the software development
- Secure and maintain the source codes
- Close each stage of software development with proper sign off document, technical document and other relevant documents.
- Actively participate in discussion and problem solving during the software development project
- Work closely with Business team, Tech Lead, and other developer to ensure that the delivery meet the requirement and timeline
- Properly wrap up the document after completion of software development project
- Conduct version control for each release
- Design, develop or provide possible solution to retrieve dashboard or analysis reports
- At least Bachelor degree or equivalent on Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience working with Agri-Tech Startup is preferred
- Experience working with mobile development using React Native or Native code or Flutter at least 2 years
- Experience working with firebase and google cloud based platform such as maps, analytic, geometry etc.
- Good communication with other departments and external suppliers
- Good in tasks tracking and time management
- Good in written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levelsOf the business.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Good organization and execution skills
- Experience working with DevOps and CI/CD setup is a plus
- Experience working with Redux and other state Management tool
- Familiar with Scrum is a plus
- Experience writing automate test is a plus.
- Experience integrate with third party sdk and api
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office address or E-mail provided in the contact detail.
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- For additional information, please contact at phone number mentioned in the contact detail or visiting website
- AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|AMK Microfinance Institution Plc|
|023 993 062 (Office)
023 224 763 (Office)
|Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sangkat Tumnob Tuek, Khan Boeng Keng Kang, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 590,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.