Regional Field Coordinator for AMK Microfinance Institution Plc
|Agriculture, Communications, Economics, Rural development|
|Full time job|
|25th May 2022|
AMK Microfinance Institution is one of Cambodia’s leading microfinance institutions, with coverage all over the country. AMK employs over 3,500 staff serving almost 1,000,000 clients in nearly 13,000 villages across Cambodia, 91% of all villages. We are looking for a talented and committed individual to join our diversified team, and offering attractive career prospects across branches and departments of our business.
A job at AMK is more than just a paycheck - we support our employees in their development and growth and help them explore their unique strengths.
- Collect, engage, recruit and update supply chain actors including farmers, agricultural cooperatives, input supplier, collectors, marketers.
- Prepare and provide training and couching to beneficiaries related to the agricultural platform project
- Promote and support the project implementation on daily basis
- Monitor implementation of the project and provide feedback to line manager
- Respond daily to any issues, field operation, orders, payments, settlement, reconciliation and other financial tasks of the project.
- Act as a contact person with partners such as agricultural cooperatives, producers, seller, buyers and other involved actors of the project.
- Provide and participate training to beneficiaries and partners related to the agricultural sector
- Communicate and build relationship with government, nongovernment institution, private companies and other stakeholders especially related to agriculture sector for delivering training, collecting data and information,
- field operation, collaboration, getting technical supports (expert, content materials, etc.,) and updating.
- Report to line manager on timely basis.
- Contribute in updating implementation strategy and planning.
- Bachelor or an equivalent university degree in agricultural economic and rural development, communication,agro-industry, animal production, agronomist, other related to agriculture sectors
- Experience in supporting and training to actors along agricultural chain
- Excellence in communication with farmers and other stakeholders along supply chain both government,nongovernment institution and private companies
- Knowledge and understanding related to ICT communication and online market (more preferable)
- Good at computer skills (word, excel, ect.)
- Willingness and capacity to carry out fieldwork involving significant travel to provinces
- Honesty, commitment, positive attitude and ability to think creatively, as well as good communication withother and can work independently without close supervision
- Have good communication skills and abilities to carry out research survey
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office address or E-mail provided in the contact detail.
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- For additional information, please contact at phone number mentioned in the contact detail or visiting website
- AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|AMK Microfinance Institution Plc|
|023 993 062 (Office)
023 224 763 (Office)
|Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sangkat Tumnob Tuek, Khan Boeng Keng Kang, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 590,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.