Senior Quality Assurance Specialist for AMK Microfinance Institution Plc
|Banking / Finance, Computer - General, Computer - Networking|
|Full time job|
|03rd July 2022|
|Minimum 3 years|
AMK Microfinance Institution is one of Cambodia’s leading microfinance institutions, with coverage all over the country. AMK employs over 3,500 staff serving almost 1,000,000 clients in nearly 13,000 villages across Cambodia, 91% of all villages. We are looking for a talented and committed individual to join our diversified team, and offering attractive career prospects across branches and departments of our business.
A job at AMK is more than just a paycheck - we support our employees in their development and growth and help them explore their unique strengths.
- Work with Project team, Development and Business team to create test case/scenario
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate process flow according to technical specification
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects
- Report bugs and errors to project manager and development team
- Help to troubleshoot issue
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Liaise with cross-functional team to create user manual and training manual
- Work with Developers to achieve Continuous Integration (CI) by embedding automate testing
- Conduct training to end users
- Performs other duties as assigned by Quality Assurance Manager
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Banking or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Software Quality Assurance and Tester
- Organizational and Analytical skills
- Ability to build an automated testing script process and create scripts
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently
- Experience creating QA test execution strategies, test plans, test cases, test scripts, updating testmatrices and release notes and estimating testing efforts
- Experience creating training material and conduct training
- Strong experience in digital platform
- Experience in DevOps is an advantage
- Ability to act quickly in a crisis situation to make decisions and keep key stakeholders informed of the situation
- A technical knowledge of IT comprehension is required
- Hard-working and well-responsible in works
- Experience in program administration, operating procedures, oversight and monitoring
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful and high commitment, competence and motivation
- Good spoken and written English
- AMK provides a competitive salary package to the employees
- Salary increment rate every year
- Khmer new year bonus
- Phchum Ben bonus
- Retirement bonus
- Staff incentive
- Staff pension fund
- Staff retention bonus
- 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and children for local treatment
- Staff accident insurance 24/7days
- Staff loan for education purpose with only 2% interest rate per year
- Staff housing loan with only 5% interest rate per year
- Allowance for employee and spouse who given birth to the baby
- Annual leave 18 days per year
- Staff capacity development and opportunity to promote per job requirement
- Staff seniority payment
- Working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law
- Staff overseas treatment
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office address or E-mail provided in the contact detail.
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- For additional information, please contact at phone number mentioned in the contact detail or visiting website.
- AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|AMK Microfinance Institution Plc|
|023 993 062 (Office)
023 224 763 (Office)
|Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sangkat Tumnob Tuek, Khan Boeng Keng Kang, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 590,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.