Business Development Manager for AMK Microfinance Institution Plc
|Business Administration, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|03rd July 2022|
|Minimum 5 years|
AMK Microfinance Institution is one of Cambodia’s leading microfinance institutions, with coverage all over the country. AMK employs over 3,500 staff serving almost 1,000,000 clients in nearly 13,000 villages across Cambodia, 91% of all villages. We are looking for a talented and committed individual to join our diversified team, and offering attractive career prospects across branches and departments of our business.
A job at AMK is more than just a paycheck - we support our employees in their development and growth and help them explore their unique strengths.
- Responsible for international remittance services and local partnership to achieve target plan
- Develop plan, drive sales execution and marketing activities with team effectively
- Identify and acquire new potential partners to business growth
- Maintenance relationship with existing partners
- Act as contact point for partners to resolve issues and propose better solution for future process
- Work closely with Product and IT team to implement the new partner projects
- At least Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferable
- At least 5 years’ experiences in sales, partnership and/or dealing international partners
- Good negotiation and communication skills in English
- Honesty and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- AMK provides a competitive salary package to the employees
- Salary increment rate every year
- Khmer new year bonus
- Phchum Ben bonus
- Retirement bonus
- Staff incentive
- Staff pension fund
- Staff retention bonus
- 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and children for local treatment
- Staff accident insurance 24/7days
- Staff loan for education purpose with only 2% interest rate per year
- Staff housing loan with only 5% interest rate per year
- Allowance for employee and spouse who given birth to the baby
- Annual leave 18 days per year
- Staff capacity development and opportunity to promote per job requirement
- Staff seniority payment
- Working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law
- Staff overseas treatment
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office address or E-mail provided in the contact detail.
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- For additional information, please contact at phone number mentioned in the contact detail or visiting website.
- AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|AMK Microfinance Institution Plc|
|023 993 062 (Office)
023 224 763 (Office)
|Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sangkat Tumnob Tuek, Khan Boeng Keng Kang, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 590,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.