Senior Cybersecurity Analyst Officer for AMK Microfinance Institution Plc
|Analyst / Assessment, Computer - General, Computer - Networking|
|Full time job|
|03rd July 2022|
|Minimum 2 years|
AMK Microfinance Institution is one of Cambodia’s leading microfinance institutions, with coverage all over the country. AMK employs over 3,500 staff serving almost 1,000,000 clients in nearly 13,000 villages across Cambodia, 91% of all villages. We are looking for a talented and committed individual to join our diversified team, and offering attractive career prospects across branches and departments of our business.
A job at AMK is more than just a paycheck - we support our employees in their development and growth and help them explore their unique strengths.
- Assist to review and update the IT Policies and standard operating procedures to ensure that IT Infrastructure securities are aligned to the AMK’s priorities.
- Lead to measure and assess vulnerabilities, risk and cyber security threats, and security impact on security infrastructure.
- Provide solution on security issues and effective recommendations to mitigate the risk at acceptable level.
- Conduct and Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Perform security incident response and root cause analysis.
- Create and manage risk register and work with various teams on ongoing basis to guide the on mitigation.
- Perform Risk assessments on all new IT changes and projects.
- Coordinate penetration test and have an understanding of the tools.
- Ensure that all new implementations of solutions are compliant with the security requirements, standards,and regulatory.
- Collaborate with related parties to design and implement security controls.
- Developing remediation and mitigation plans, and creating packages for the implementation of those plans.
- Closely monitor on the centralized patch and vulnerability management.
- Lead daily monitor and analyze system log/event on security system by providing File Integrity Monitoring (FIM), SIEM, network defense tools, appliance, Security endpoint platform and other security related tools.
- Conduct threats and vulnerabilities analysis as well as security recommendation, develop security hardening/baseline programs.
- Assis to design and implement preventive measures and disaster recovery plans.
- Analyze security risks and develop response procedures.
- Other relevant tasks assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Information Security, Cybersecurity, or related field.
- Other certification of Cybersecurity, Incident Handling, forensic is preferred
- 2 years experienced in IT Security, Cybersecurity, and system/network security (Firewall, VPN, SSL, Anti-Spam, IDS/IPS, ...etc.).
- Knowledge of security regulations and standard framework such as NIST, SANS, PCI, CIS, ISO/IEC, TRM NBC is preferred.
- Experienced on SIEM, system log/event analysis, and investigation or security incident response
- Ability to work independently or as a team member;
- Honesty and good mindset;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Perform other tasks that can be assigned by direct manager or CIO;
- AMK provides a competitive salary package to the employees
- Salary increment rate every year
- Khmer new year bonus
- Phchum Ben bonus
- Retirement bonus
- Staff incentive
- Staff pension fund
- Staff retention bonus
- 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and children for local treatment
- Staff accident insurance 24/7days
- Staff loan for education purpose with only 2% interest rate per year
- Staff housing loan with only 5% interest rate per year
- Allowance for employee and spouse who given birth to the baby
- Annual leave 18 days per year
- Staff capacity development and opportunity to promote per job requirement
- Staff seniority payment
- Working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law
- Staff overseas treatment
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office address or E-mail provided in the contact detail.
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- For additional information, please contact at phone number mentioned in the contact detail or visiting website.
- AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|AMK Microfinance Institution Plc|
|023 993 062 (Office)
023 224 763 (Office)
|Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sangkat Tumnob Tuek, Khan Boeng Keng Kang, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 590,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.