Manager, Learning Management System for Amret Plc.
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|05th November 2022|
|Minimum 2 years|
Amret (Link) is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and Social Development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers.
Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies. Amret has 158 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 506,000 clients with around 4,600 highly dedicated employees.
Amret belongs to the Advans group (Link). As at end December 2019, the group served more than 1,000,000 clients and employed more than 7,600 staff. It has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia
- HCM project, lead the sub project LMS to be rolled out according to the project timeline with flexibilities and adaptability to work with project vender and integrate the existing process to a new system and upgrade the functionality of LMS;
- Manage and execute the project to promote Amret's E-learning and self-learning culture and develop E-learning ambassadors in every business unit to enrich e-learning performance.
- Prepare annual learning plan, encourage staff to pursue e-learning and monitor learning progress;
- Develop LMS guideline and disseminate to all users to ensure that all related stakeholders effectively utilize the LMS functionalities.
- Manage and produce training/learning report from LMS for relevant stakeholders and for management analysis and decision making;
- Providing technical support to other relevant functions to operate LMS in HCM and provide solution on technical issues in System;
- Seek new learning technology to improve e-course development, training delivering, and manage LMS security.
- Degree in Information Technology or related field;
- Minimum of 2-year experience in operating Learning Management System and adult training;
- Minimum of 2-year experience in MFI or Bank;
- Minimum of 1-year experience in managing learning program;
- Computer literacy;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application to Talent and Acquisition Development Department via Email or phone number provided in the contact detail.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefits low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open-door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|AMRET Microfinance Institution|
|012 635 150 (Mobile)|
|#80, Street 315, Phum 7, Sangkat Boeng Kak Ti Pir, Khan Tuol Kouk, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.