Senior Officer, ATM and Card for Amret Plc.
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking|
|Full time job|
|05th November 2022|
|Minimum 2 years|
Amret (Link) is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and Social Development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers.
Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies. Amret has 158 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 506,000 clients with around 4,600 highly dedicated employees.
Amret belongs to the Advans group (Link). As at end December 2019, the group served more than 1,000,000 clients and employed more than 7,600 staff. It has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia
- Implement all ATM and Cards products/services projects and delivery the products/services as per defined timeline with a high quality;
- Work closely with vendors, IT team and other related parties regarding ATM and CDM placement, installation, and ATM and CDM house decoration;
- Develop ATM, CDM and Card manual, procedures and guidelines such as cash loading, ATM reconciliation, cash monitoring, PIN and Card management, etc. to have proper processes and maintain high level of security;
- Produce training materials and provide training to related staff on cash loading, ATM and CDM reconciliation, Card management, etc. to ensure they are all aware and able to perform following the guidelines;
- Execute test cases for ATM and CDM application, and perform the testing to make sure the system development is correctness following the requirements;
- Monitor daily cash balance and ATM and CDM service quality to ensure there is enough cash for the transaction and on-going service providing to clients without any interruption;
- Handle ATM and CDM related incidence and fraudulent issues to maintain both customers and company interest;
- Ensure all ATM and CDM Cards are recognized with other banks or MFI POS machine and keep monitoring them to ensure they are working properly with issues addressing on time;
- Assist in handling ATM and CDM related customer issues, disputes or fraudulent issues in accordance with company policies, country law and regulations.
- Bachelor of Computer Science;
- At least 2 years of experiences in electronic banking (especially working in Card production and ATM support) understanding of ATM/card infrastructure, policies and procedure establishment;
- At least 1-2 years of team and project management experience;
- Good banking products knowledge.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application to Talent and Acquisition Development Department via Email or phone number provided in the contact detail.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefits low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open-door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|AMRET Microfinance Institution|
|012 635 150 (Mobile)|
|#80, Street 315, Phum 7, Sangkat Boeng Kak Ti Pir, Khan Tuol Kouk, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.