Senior Officer, Android Developer for Amret Plc.
|Computer - General, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|05th November 2022|
|Minimum 2 years|
Amret (Link) is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and Social Development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers.
Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies. Amret has 158 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 506,000 clients with around 4,600 highly dedicated employees.
Amret belongs to the Advans group (Link). As at end December 2019, the group served more than 1,000,000 clients and employed more than 7,600 staff. It has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia
- Translate business requirements to technical documents in accordance with agreed templates;
- Take ownership and ensure high quality and timely delivery of multiple configuration, customization and developments in accordance with related development plans;
- Participate in project implementation assigns by Manager;
- Test software to ensure the code is correct, fixing ('debugging') errors where they occur, and rerunning and rechecking the program until it produces the correct results;
- Recommend improvements to existing frontend development and business processes in order to meet requirements;
- Develop all frontend including mobile and web in conformance with development standards;
- Collaborate closely with the quality assurance team to ensure the work before moving to user acceptance test;
- Participate in the design and planning of projects in conjunction with the external partners, other IT, and business users;
- Responsible to make sure the long-term solutions are provided within the SLA on the Enterprise Service Bus and Integration Systems;
- Develop, implement and document systems, the internal methodology, processes and procedures, for software development adhering to ISO & SDLC standards.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or MIS;
- 2 years professional experience in IT programming preferably in
- Banking or Microfinance industry;
- Web based application development and strong knowledge and
- skills on Kotlin, Java, C#, ASP.NET, and Web Services Development
- (SOAP, JSON);
- Knowledge in Windows and Linux operating system and strong in
- MS SQL Server or Oracle database development.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application to Talent and Acquisition Development Department via Email or phone number provided in the contact detail.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefits low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open-door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|AMRET Microfinance Institution|
|012 635 150 (Mobile)|
|#80, Street 315, Phum 7, Sangkat Boeng Kak Ti Pir, Khan Tuol Kouk, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.