Senior Officer, Core Banking System for Amret Plc.
|Computer - General, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|05th November 2022|
Amret (Link) is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and Social Development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers.
Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies. Amret has 158 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 506,000 clients with around 4,600 highly dedicated employees.
Amret belongs to the Advans group (Link). As at end December 2019, the group served more than 1,000,000 clients and employed more than 7,600 staff. It has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia
- Monitor T24 operational service performance;
- Implement and report on T24 service operations, processes and procedures, and perform problem or incident escalation management;
- Coordinate with Applications Development and Support Units on release management and code/application promotion ensuring accurate and timely deployment;
- Log small issue fix-it tickets on Tremens, get procedure and test, and present proof-of-concept to IT Manager/Head before deploying to production;
- Maintain databases and systems at the correct version level for product features and resolve or escalate issues for resolution;
- Verify backup data and update daily reports;
- Update and write new guidelines, procedures and checklist reports to improve quality of work.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- 1-3 years in IT operations/support or similar;
- Working knowledge of Unix commands;
- Windows and advanced Excel skills;
- Technical support background;
- Good in spoken and written English;
- Demonstrated experience in T24 or other core banking system.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application to Talent and Acquisition Development Department via Email or phone number provided in the contact detail.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefits low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open-door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|AMRET Microfinance Institution|
|012 635 150 (Mobile)|
|#80, Street 315, Phum 7, Sangkat Boeng Kak Ti Pir, Khan Tuol Kouk, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.