Senior Auditor, IT Audit for Amret
|Computer - General, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|04th June 2020|
|Minimum 2 years|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.
Amret belongs to the Advans international group (www.advansgroup.com) a major shareholder and international shareholder (FMO and IFC). The Advans group serves over 750,000 clients, and has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia.
Amret has 158 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 506,000 customers with around 4,000 highly dedicated employees.
- Conduct preliminary audit analyses of MIS by identifying the risks per macro process to make sure risks are taken into consideration and identified and audit activities meet the scope and objectives;
- Execute the audit program for assigned MIS audit missions by selecting the right transactions and activities and other macro processes under support from manager or supervisor to ensure the audit mission is cost effective and the risks of internal control implementation and design are properly identified and confirmed;
- Perform IT audit testing to evaluate the quality of internal control implementation and design by relevant departments;
- Follow up during the audit mission and previous audit recommendations to assess whether all recommendations have been actioned by the auditees responsible and to classify the status of each recommendation;
- Review audit working paper and evidence for assigned IT audit missions to ensure the completeness of audit findings and identification of root causes, implications and recommendations;
- Collect sufficient and appropriate audit evidence on a specific macro process under the supervision of the supervisor in order to rate the quality of internal control for that process;
- Prepare draft audit report on the assigned missions and participate in presentation to heads of auditees in order to make sure they are well informed about detailed audit findings and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or related fields;
- Minimum 2 years of working experiences in auditing and software development;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to Recruitment and Job Management Unit by using information in the contact detail.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefit low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
អម្រឹត ជាគ្រឹះស្ថានមីក្រូហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេក្នុង ការរួមចំណែក ដល់ការអភិវឌ្ឍសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និងសង្គមនៃ ប្រទេសកម្ពុជា តាមរយៈការផ្តល់នូវ សេវាហិរញ្ញវត្ថុដល់អតិថិជន គោលដៅយ៉ាងច្រើន។ អម្រឹត មានការប្តេជ្ញាចិត្តខ្ពស់ និងមានយុទ្ធសាស្រ្ត អាជីវកម្មរយៈពេលវែង ដើម្បីក្លាយជាស្ថាប័នហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេនៅក្នុងទីផ្សារ។
|Recruitment and Job Management Unit|
|012 635 150|
|#80, Street 315, Boeng Kak Ti Pir Sangkat, Tuol Kouk Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|