Head, Treasury for Amret
|04th June 2020|
|Minimum 5 years|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.
Amret belongs to the Advans international group (www.advansgroup.com) a major shareholder and international shareholder (FMO and IFC). The Advans group serves over 750,000 clients, and has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia.
Amret has 158 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 506,000 customers with around 4,000 highly dedicated employees.
- Leads and reviews the establishment and updating of Treasury requirements, policies and procedures to ensure high standards of cash management at Head Office, Regional Offices, and branches
- Reviews and validates the formula for calculating cash positions to maintain optimal cash storage at Regional Offices and Branches;
- Manages treasury operations, ensuring adequate cash situation in the entire network
- Manages relationship with banking counterparties
- Reviews monthly analysis and make recommendations for improvement of asset and liability management for critical NII enhancing decisions by the Asset Liability Committee (ALCO)
- Reviews and validates consolidated cash flow projections to ensure sufficient funds are available for the next six-month commitment period to support company growth
- Foresees and monitors financial risk mitigation (liquidity, interest rate, foreign exchange ...), in coordination with Risk, to align with internal policies, regulations and lender requirements;
- Validates daily and monthly transactions reconciliation and settlements with business partners (Wing, True Money, AIA, Pi Pay, ...).
- Oversees and monitors the fund raising schedule and negotiate with lenders the borrowing of funds to support business growth strategy;
- Looks for new reliable lenders following the plan and also in case of emergency
- Reviews lenders assessment to comply with Amret's policy and regulations.
- Reviews new and existing bank performance reports to ensure due diligence complies with Amret's policy and regulations
- Reviews monthly NBC reports, key covenant reports for lenders, and other reports for external stakeholders to ensure they are correct and comply with regulations and lenders requirements
- Reviews annual report issued by a selected independent Credit Rating agency
- Cooperates with Sales team to ensure that credit and deposit growth align with liquidity safeguards
- Contributes in annual budgeting and mid-term projection in term of borrowings, cash flows projection and relevant prudential ratios
- Leads and develops the Treasury team to ensure good functioning and sufficient capacity to deliver expected results
- Degree in Finance, Accounting ACCA or other relevant fields
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experiences of working within treasury and finance management with proven experience of being able to manage risks within the function
- Strong practical knowledge in financial reporting and analysis, and budget management
- A positive approach to challenges, and possessing an advisory manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High commitment and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in both Khmer and English
- Computer Literate
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to Recruitment and Job Management Unit by using information in the contact detail.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefit low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
អម្រឹត ជាគ្រឹះស្ថានមីក្រូហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេក្នុង ការរួមចំណែក ដល់ការអភិវឌ្ឍសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និងសង្គមនៃ ប្រទេសកម្ពុជា តាមរយៈការផ្តល់នូវ សេវាហិរញ្ញវត្ថុដល់អតិថិជន គោលដៅយ៉ាងច្រើន។ អម្រឹត មានការប្តេជ្ញាចិត្តខ្ពស់ និងមានយុទ្ធសាស្រ្ត អាជីវកម្មរយៈពេលវែង ដើម្បីក្លាយជាស្ថាប័នហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេនៅក្នុងទីផ្សារ។
|Recruitment and Job Management Unit|
|012 635 150|
|#80, Street 315, Boeng Kak Ti Pir Sangkat, Tuol Kouk Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|