Senior Manager, Treasury Risk for Amret
|04th June 2020|
|Minimum 2 years|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.
Amret belongs to the Advans international group (www.advansgroup.com) a major shareholder and international shareholder (FMO and IFC). The Advans group serves over 750,000 clients, and has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia.
Amret has 158 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 506,000 customers with around 4,000 highly dedicated employees.
- Lead the establishment of Treasury risk function including policies and procedures to ensure high standards of cash management at Head Office, Provincial Offices, and branches;
- Review daily, weekly and monthly analysis and provide recommendations for improvement of ALCO reports to support decision making;
- Review and validate the consolidated cash flow projections to ensure sufficient funds are available to support company growth;
- Evaluate suitable pricing and valuation models within business context;
- Oversee the limited usage, excesses and risk procedures;
- Perform independent controls on treasury risk
- Provide a valuable second opinion on Treasury risk measurement assumptions;
- Prepare and/or review Treasury risk dashboards and reports;
- Run stress tests to measure risk sensitivity;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Finance and Banking or other related fields; Master degree is a plus advantage
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in treasury or markets environment at a financial institution or other related fields;
- Good analytical, numerical skills and experienced in data reporting
- Good computer literacy
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to Recruitment and Job Management Unit by using information in the contact detail.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefit low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
អម្រឹត ជាគ្រឹះស្ថានមីក្រូហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេក្នុង ការរួមចំណែក ដល់ការអភិវឌ្ឍសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និងសង្គមនៃ ប្រទេសកម្ពុជា តាមរយៈការផ្តល់នូវ សេវាហិរញ្ញវត្ថុដល់អតិថិជន គោលដៅយ៉ាងច្រើន។ អម្រឹត មានការប្តេជ្ញាចិត្តខ្ពស់ និងមានយុទ្ធសាស្រ្ត អាជីវកម្មរយៈពេលវែង ដើម្បីក្លាយជាស្ថាប័នហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេនៅក្នុងទីផ្សារ។
|Recruitment and Job Management Unit|
|012 635 150|
|#80, Street 315, Boeng Kak Ti Pir Sangkat, Tuol Kouk Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|