Senior Officer, Assets and Liabilities Management for Amret
|Accounting, Banking / Finance, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
|04th June 2020|
|Minimum 2 years|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.
Amret belongs to the Advans international group (www.advansgroup.com) a major shareholder and international shareholder (FMO and IFC). The Advans group serves over 750,000 clients, and has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia.
Amret has 158 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 506,000 customers with around 4,000 highly dedicated employees.
- Manage the maturity of assets and liabilities looking forward to ensure that the company can meet all obligations in the next 6-month period and provide effective recommendations for critical decision making by committee.
- Analyze assets and liabilities management reports to ensure the company is not exposed to financial risk and provide recommendations for maximizing profitability to ALCO to support its decision making.
- Develop/revise assets and liabilities management policy to maximize net interest income and minimize risks due to mismatch between assets and liabilities.
- Analyze funding and lending costs to provide recommendations for critical profit enhancing decisions by ALCO.
- Develop and analyze savings volatility by product type and currency to manage or forecast savings stability for the company.
- Analyze savings withdrawals before and on maturity by product type and currency to know the percentage of monthly withdrawals to ensure the company has enough liquidity to support normal requirements, plus a buffer to reduce the likelihood that liquidity falls below these.
- Organize monthly ALCO meetings to assess the company's balance sheet and take appropriate action.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations on asset and liability management for ALCO meetings and provide recommendations to support the committee’s decision making.
- Draft ALCO meeting minutes for validation by the committee and circulate it to all relevant departments so they can take necessary action.
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, and Finance and Banking or other related fields;
- Minimum 2 years of work experiences in assets and liabilities management or related field;
- Strong in financial analysis and reporting, treasury management and coordination skills;
- Good computer literacy;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to Recruitment and Job Management Unit by using information in the contact detail.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefit low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
អម្រឹត ជាគ្រឹះស្ថានមីក្រូហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេក្នុង ការរួមចំណែក ដល់ការអភិវឌ្ឍសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និងសង្គមនៃ ប្រទេសកម្ពុជា តាមរយៈការផ្តល់នូវ សេវាហិរញ្ញវត្ថុដល់អតិថិជន គោលដៅយ៉ាងច្រើន។ អម្រឹត មានការប្តេជ្ញាចិត្តខ្ពស់ និងមានយុទ្ធសាស្រ្ត អាជីវកម្មរយៈពេលវែង ដើម្បីក្លាយជាស្ថាប័នហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេនៅក្នុងទីផ្សារ។
|Recruitment and Job Management Unit|
|012 635 150|
|#80, Street 315, Boeng Kak Ti Pir Sangkat, Tuol Kouk Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|