Senior Officer, Compliance for Amret
|04th June 2020|
|Minimum 2 years|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.
Amret belongs to the Advans international group (www.advansgroup.com) a major shareholder and international shareholder (FMO and IFC). The Advans group serves over 750,000 clients, and has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia.
Amret has 158 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 506,000 customers with around 4,000 highly dedicated employees.
- Assist supervisor/unit manager in developing and updating policy, procedure and guidelines to make sure those tools are working properly and compliant with compliant requirements/law/Prakas/regulations
- Keep up to date with, inform staff and managers about changes in compliant Prakas, law and regulations, and integrate those changes into compliance tools and new business activities
- Provide and/or refresh training and coaching on compliance policy and procedure
- Update the AML/CFT blacklist and ensure staff crosscheck the names of new clients against the blacklist
- Review business requirements and enhance report on cash transaction reports (CTR), suspicious transaction reports (STR), and other reports requested by regulators
- Update high-risk businesses/occupations and countries listed by UN, EU, OFAC and other sources to all staff
- Other AML/CFT projects required by NBC and other competent authorities
- Review AML/CFT and implement know-your-customer (KYC) due diligence practices
- Regulatory monitor customer transactions and especially high-risk business customers and advice the staff to take corrective actions to prevent and detect potential risk with regard AML/CFT
- Support business departments on validation of name matching and CN matching against Blacklist System
- Support business department on validation of documents during customer on board to ensure that the staff perform effectively on KYC/CDD principle
- Highlight business department on potential risk on ML/FT prior to launch out new products/service; perform post testing after that new product/-service has been implemented
- Response to NBC accurately and timely on requested report such as information of customer, CTR, and STR, annually risk assessment on ML/FT report and others
- Provide various training to the staff for new staff and existing staff and prepare training report in monthly basis
- Manage the repository at HQ to ensure documents are available for authorized staff and managers
- Degree in finance and banking, law, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of working experience (including 1 year in AML) in bank or financial institution
- Dynamic, pleasant, hardworking, honest and positive attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong commitment to working in the field
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to Recruitment and Job Management Unit by using information in the contact detail.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefit low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
អម្រឹត ជាគ្រឹះស្ថានមីក្រូហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេក្នុង ការរួមចំណែក ដល់ការអភិវឌ្ឍសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និងសង្គមនៃ ប្រទេសកម្ពុជា តាមរយៈការផ្តល់នូវ សេវាហិរញ្ញវត្ថុដល់អតិថិជន គោលដៅយ៉ាងច្រើន។ អម្រឹត មានការប្តេជ្ញាចិត្តខ្ពស់ និងមានយុទ្ធសាស្រ្ត អាជីវកម្មរយៈពេលវែង ដើម្បីក្លាយជាស្ថាប័នហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេនៅក្នុងទីផ្សារ។
|Recruitment and Job Management Unit|
|012 635 150|
|#80, Street 315, Boeng Kak Ti Pir Sangkat, Tuol Kouk Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|