Supervisor, Regional Financial Controls for Amret
|Accounting, Banking / Finance, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
|11th June 2021|
|Minimum 2 years|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and Social Development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers.
Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies. Amret has 158 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 506,000 clients with around 4,600 highly dedicated employees.
Amret belongs to the Advans group . As at end December 2019, the group served more than 1,000,000 clients and employed more than 7,600 staff. It has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia
- Prepare working of average daily cash and bank balance by branch;
- Prepare working of monthly deposit & loan amount by branch;
- Prepare working of utility and rent expense allocation by branch;
- Prepare working of interest expense allocation by branch;
- Support regional Accountants to monitor financial performance of the regions;
- Support the regional Accountants to discuss financial performance with head of the region;
- Reconcile loan and deposit by branch;
- Assist in developing and updating accounting procedures & guidelines to ensure transactions are simplified and understood by regional Accountants;
- Cooperate and build relationship with relevant departments in carrying out tasks;
- Supervise, support and coach all regional Accountants to ensure they have the abilities necessary to perform the job properly;
- Other tasks assigned by line Manager.
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and Banking or other related fields;
- Minimum 02 years of work experience in accounting, auditing, tax reporting or related field;
- Minimum 01 year in supervisory role;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Be able to work independently and under high pressure working environment;
- Good computer literacy;
- Good written and verbal communication for both English and Khmer.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to Recruitment and Job Management Unit vai email or Office address provided in the contact details.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefit low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open-door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Recruitment and Job Management Unit|
|012 635 150|
|#80, Street 315, Boeng Kak Ti Pir Sangkat, Tuol Kouk Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.