Supervisor, IT Business Analysis for Amret
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|23rd January 2022|
|Minimum 2 years|
Amret (Link) is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and Social Development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers.
Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies. Amret has 158 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 506,000 clients with around 4,600 highly dedicated employees.
Amret belongs to the Advans group (Link). As at end December 2019, the group served more than 1,000,000 clients and employed more than 7,600 staff. It has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia
- Capture and specify specific intended behavior of the system being developed by analyzing the business activity and process to propose solution as well as compare solution to system possibility;
- Promptly assist, review and provide comment on business requirement document to ensure that it is understandable and it responds to real business requirement;
- Create a detail business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for an application owner and play a role as Product Owner on behalf of the business owner to prioritize the requirements to deliver the business value;
- Timely and clearly produce the GAP analysis document to translate the business requirement into functional/technical requirement;
- Perform, evaluate, and communicate through quality assurance at every stage of application development;
- Ensure all of documentations are recorded into IT Services Management Application, and update all activities of development progressing into Agile tool (Jira);
- Be the entry point for functional requests (changes or new components/modules) from Business Departments to IT, organizing and owning the functional requirements gathering, analysis, documentation, deployment and overall application or services sign-off between Business Departments and IT;
- Apply and Design RPA solution in order to help and improve the manual processing;
- Prepare development plan, proposal and deliver the same on time and within the budget scope for all solutions;
- Lead and manage the day-to-day activities of the assigned teams providing guidance and support removing barriers as needed;
- Develop, implement and document systems, the internal methodology, processes and procedures, for software development adhering to ISO & SDLC standards.
- Degree in Management Information System or Computer Science or related fields;
- Minimum 02 years’ experience in software development Lifecycle including requirement gathering and implementation and preferable minimum 01-year experience in business analyst to support critical applications and services;
- Experience in financial services industry, in supporting Core Banking Systems and related third party applications is a plus;
- Knowledge in ITIL, SDLC methodologies and best practices;
- High commitment and able to work under pressure;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to Recruitment and Job Management Unit via Email provided in the contact detail
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefit low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open-door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Recruitment and Job Management Unit|
|012 635 150|
|#80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeng Kak Ti Pir, Khan Tuol Kouk, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.