Senior Officer, Branch Organization for Amret
|23rd January 2022|
|Minimum 2 years|
Amret (Link) is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and Social Development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers.
Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies. Amret has 158 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 506,000 clients with around 4,600 highly dedicated employees.
Amret belongs to the Advans group (Link). As at end December 2019, the group served more than 1,000,000 clients and employed more than 7,600 staff. It has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia
- Collect, analyze, priority, and propose solution for branch issues regarding process and productivity that includes manual and system processes to improve the branch process;
- Perform field visit activities to collect issues, as well to support branches in implementation of branch improvement guidelines;
- Support branch and conduct the evaluation on the implementation of branch improvement guidelines that leads to improve the branch performance and guidelines where it cannot be implemented;
- Evaluate and reinforce productivity of counter staffs on a monthly basis to make sure that branch can achieve the maximum efficiency.
- Degree in Finance and Banking or any related field;
- Minimum 2-year experience in banking operation support or related experiences;
- Good communication, problem solving and leadership skills;
- High commitment and able to work under pressure;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
- Computer literate.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to Recruitment and Job Management Unit via Email provided in the contact detail
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefit low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open-door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Recruitment and Job Management Unit|
|012 635 150|
|#80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeng Kak Ti Pir, Khan Tuol Kouk, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.