Laboratory Technician for Angkor Hospital for Children
|Full time job|
|23rd March 2023|
Angkor Hospital for children (AHC) is looking for a highly motivated Cambodian individual who can fulfil the currently vacant position below:
- Laboratory Technician
- Conduct laboratory tests ordered by doctors in a timely manner according to assigned priority.
- Draw patient blood when needed, try minimize patient pain during blood draw and explain procedure to caretaker and patient as appropriate.
- Work cooperatively in the team.
- Keep laboratory clean in good order, and ensure hygiene is maintained
- Follow the infection control policy.
- Attention to detail, and conscientious.
- Inform Lab Manager immediately in case of broken equipment or shortage of reagents
- Participate in lab team discussions about interesting or difficult issues and problems
- Lab Tech Certificate
- Able to read and write in English using technical laboratory vocabulary
- Willing to learn and improve knowledge
- Able to work in a team environment involving different departments
- Honest and trustworthy.
Interested candidates are requested to fill in and submit an Application for Employment (available at HR Department or download from the link along with Curriculum Vitae, Cover letter and eligible Certificates of degree to: Angkor Hospital for Children, or via email provided in the contact details . Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview and submitted applications will not be returned. “Applicants who do not complete an AHC application form will not be considered”.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Angkor Hospital for Children|
|017 727 262|
|063 963 409|
|PO Box 50, Siem Reap, Tep Vong Road & Umchhay Street, Svay Dankum Sangkat, Siem Reap Municipality, Siemreap Province, Cambodia|