Data Analysis for Angkor Hospital for Children
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking|
|Full time job|
|07th June 2023|
We are looking for qualified candidate to fill for the position below.
- Data Analysis (1 Position)
- Working with the Data Manager and the IT team be involved in collecting, curating, cleaning, and verifying data at AHC, particularly for hospital activity data, quality data …..
- To acquire the skills needed to take responsibility for AHC’s regular monthly data visualisation outputs.
- Assist in developing data collecting applications for use in and outside the IT Department.
- Respond to requests from other departments as needed for data, e.g. Development department, Finance Department requests on behalf of donors.
- Understand the sources of data collected at AHC.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or any degrees related to data analysis, statistic.
Skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL
- Very good in spoken and written Khmer and English
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications, Android Operating System and Applications, internet, and email
- Understand the importance of data integrity and accuracy
- Willingness to learn R programming language for data processing, R Shiny, Power BI for data visualization.
- Understanding of project management in hospital/medical settings is an advantage
- Knowledge of data visualization software is an advantage
- Basic Software or Hardware experience of any kind is an advantage
- Proven of experiences of working with data collection or analysis
- Working with database project is an advantage
- Ability for critical thinking in solving the problem of data structures or designs
- Able to work well with others and also independently, as necessary
- Strong initiative, integrity and good judgment
- Ability to work with strict deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work flexible hours, to travel locally, nationally, or internationally if required
- Receptive and open to new ideas and able to respond positively to constructive criticism
Interested candidates are requested to fill in and submit an Application for Employment (available at HR Department or download from the link along with Curriculum Vitae, Cover letter and eligible Certificates of degree to Angkor Hospital for Children or via email provided in the contact details. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview and submitted applications will not be returned. “Applicants who do not complete an AHC application form will not be considered”.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Angkor Hospital for Children|
|063 963 409
017 727 262
069 818 773
092 976 687
078 498 788
|Siemreap Address - PO Box 50, Siem Reap, Tep Vong Road & Umchhay Street, Svay Dankum Sangkat, Siem Reap Municipality, Siemreap Province, Cambodia|