Marketing Officer (Phnom Penh) for Australia Centre for Education
|Business Administration, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|29th February 2020|
- Identifying and analysing the organisation's strengths and weaknesses, then respond to opportunities and threats in the marketing environment
- Developing and implementing appropriate strategies by selecting, segmenting and targeting markets, and promoting products and services to those markets
- Planning, preparing and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and developing plan for advertising.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to existing and new customers.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Planning, developing and delivering campaigns as agreed within timescales
- A university degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Previous experience in a marketing role
- High level of creativity and design skills, including graphics and web design
- High command of English (both written and spoken)
- Good administrative and organisational ability
- Good planning ability and with attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong commitment to professional integrity and ethical conduct
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
Salary & Benefit: Attractive salary package (based on qualiﬁcations and experience), health insurance, international professional development opportunities, and other relevant benefits.
To apply for this position, please email us your CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 29 February 2020
IDP Education is a World Leader in the International Education and Student Placement Services
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
The Australian Centre for Education (ACE) is leader in the provision of English language teaching and international education services in Cambodia and the South East Asia region. Currently, ACE operates on four campuses in Phnom Penh and one campus in Siem Reap. ACE is an initiative of IDP Education, a world leader in international education and student placement services. IDP is part-owned by 38 Australian universities and is also a co-owner of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). For more info about ACE or IDP: www.acecambodia.org or www.idp.com/cambodia
|Australia Centre for Education|
|023 222 325|
|#67, Street 163 Corner St 480, Sangkat Phsar Deumthkov, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|