IT Officer for Cambodian Children's Fund
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|05th October 2022|
|Minimum 3 years|
Cambodian Children’s Fund (CCF) is one of the leading international NGO that contribute to social development through providing life-changing education, nourishment and healing to vulnerable children from some of Cambodia’s most destitute communities with its vision to transform them into tomorrow’s leaders. This well respected NGO, currently, cares for more than 2,400 students and 10,000 people annually, helping entire families and communities in crisis through a significant array of programs and initiatives.
CCF operates in Cambodia through strong support relationship development and fundraising businesses in USA, Australia, UK, and Hong Kong. It has grown rapidly since its inception. To support the development, CCF is currently looking for a qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
- IT Officer
- Daily Provides helpdesk support to systems at all levels.
- Troubleshooting system PCs, Email, Data security and Internet problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults with CCF’s computer
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating system and applications.
- Provide support of peripheral devices such as Printers, Fax and DVR
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system and including procedural documentation
- Ensure a secure system by assisting with regular anti-virus and MS. Windows security updates, data backup.
- Administration of user access to the network.
- Assist with annual IT audits and development of IT plans to guide the replacement of existing hardware/software application Inclusive of PC’s and make schedule changes
- Assist procurement team to check the purchased equipment that relates to IT branch responsibility
- Prepare and maintain computer network infrastructure and process documentation for the branch level and analyze network for future needs
- Prepare and forecast the storage size needed and number of backup-media for the branch level.
- Update IT assets information, and log incident into system.
- Be able to configure Cisco switch and understand routing protocol
- Visibly ethical and able to demonstrate CCF values in day-to-day work;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT field
- Good in English Both writing and Speaking and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of Security and firewall hardware
- Good knowledge of windows operating systems, such windows clients, server and other open source and Mac OS X server with the ability of troubleshoots and resolves from basic to advance of IT incidents.
- Knowledge of network fundamentals and experience of connecting and disconnecting network devices,
- Knowledge and experience of working secure corporate wireless networks.
- Be able to configure the cisco devices and other vendors
- At lease CCNA 3 or any equivalent
- Be able to work under pressure and deadline
- Be honest, trustworthy, respectful, and helpful;
- High compassion and commitment to work with community people and poor children.
Appropriately skilled, experienced and/or qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover letter(Combined into one ‘Word’ document) to email provided in the contact details (soft copy) or CCF HR Department address mentioned in the contact details (hard copy) with subject Application for IT Officer or IT Assistant by the closing date.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview!
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team