Kindergarten Education Officer for Cambodian Children's Fund
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 20th March 2023. Apply Now
|Educate / Train / Teaching|
|Full time job|
|20th March 2023|
|Minimum 2 years|
Cambodian Children’s Fund (CCF) a leading international NGO that contributes to social development by providing life-changing education, nourishment and healing to vulnerable children from some of Cambodia’s most destitute communities with its vision to transform them into tomorrow’s leaders. This well respected NGO currently cares for more than 2,400 students and 10,000 people annually, helping entire families and communities in crisis through a significant array of programs and initiatives.
CCF operates in Cambodia with strong support and fundraising from businesses in the USA, Australia, UK, and Hong Kong. It has grown rapidly since its inception. To support the development, CCF is currently looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position below.
- Kindergarten Education Officer
- Work with Early Childhood Education Supervisor to make sure that entire Management of Yeo’s Kindergarten run effectively.
- Work closely with Early Childhood Education supervisor to ensure that Kindergarten curriculum is in place and implemented effectiveness and efficiency.
- Keep up to date with the curriculum teaching strategies as appropriate.
- Cooperate with relevant unit to ensure that all students are getting better education.
- Ensure that all 6 years old kids are transfer to STL on time.
- Ensure of teacher capacity building and accountability of teaching.
- Provide a stimulating and caring environment.
- Coordinate when there are any visitors, VIP guests or Volunteers coming to Yeo’s Kindergarten.
- Set staff performance plan and Evaluation, Coaching formal and informal.
- Attend workshops, conferences any in-service training regarding to Child development and share to related staff.
- Do monthly progress report, quarterly and annually report summit on time.
- Get involve with other activity that set up by education department.
- Prepare annual Budget plan, Operational Plan, Annual Achievement report and M&E.
- Ensure all budget expense align to CCF’s policy.
- Makes sure stocks (toiletries and household things, stationary, office and class inventory).
- Spot check and follow all class’s activities to ensure all of them are running well.
- Collaborates and communicate with other program and other CCF facilities.
- Help to solve daily problem include Teaching staff, care giver and Kid’s family in Kindergarten program.
- Student attendance record and follow up and find out the reasons for absence.
- Induct newly accepted/ reintegrated kids in Kindergarten Program.
- Ensure that all kids’ important documents are collected and keep properly.
- Ethical and able to demonstrate CCF values in day-to-day work.
- Bachelor Degree or at least Associate’s Degree in Education, Psychology or Early Childhood Education or related field.
- Certificate of Childhood development and First Aid.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in education management or similar work.
- Knowledge of Operations and facilities management.
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and to prioritize work on multiple projects.
- Highly detail-focused and results-oriented.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and implementation skills;
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multiple constituencies including parents, staff and students.
- Team-player attitude and strong customer-service orientation.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Email.
- Be honest and trustworthy, Patient, respectful and helpful.
- Take responsibility, flexible and committed.
- High compassion and commitment to work with community people and poor children.
Appropriately skilled, experienced and/or qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover letter(Combined into one ‘Word’ document) to email provided in the contact details (soft copy) or CCF HR Department; with subject Application you are applying for .
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview!
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Cambodian Children's Fund|
|Cambodian Children Fund (HR Department)|
|023 990 994|
|# 222, St. 6BT, Sangkat Boeng Tumpun, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|