Senior Internal Audit Officer for Cambodian Commercial Bank Limited
|Accounting, Audit, Banking / Finance, Business Administration, Economics|
|Full time job|
|27th September 2020|
|Minimum 2 years|
Cambodian Commercial Bank (CCB) is the first commercial bank in Cambodia, established in 1991. The Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Siam Commercial Bank (SCB), a leading bank and one of the largest in Thailand. Our branch network covers 4 strategic locations (Phnom Penh, Battambang, Siem Reap, and Sihanouk Ville). We are ambitious to become the “Bank of Choice” for our customers, shareholders, employee and community and to becoming a leading bank in Cambodia. We are proud to serve Cambodia financial market for over 28 years and intend to develop a sustainable growth with Cambodia’s community and the economy.
Therefore, we are looking for qualified candidates who have experience in banking sector to fill below positions and contribute the best performance to boost CCB’s businesses growth and get more competitiveness.
- Perform audit assignment per approved audit plan in assistance to Internal Audit Manager to achieve internal audit objective;
- Perform audit testing per audit risk assessment in auditable areas, and validate the significant audit finding to help the bank in corporate governance, risk management, and internal control process;
- Maintain good relationship with all business units to achieve audit objectives under independency and objectivity in performing its audit assignment;
- Report significant issues related to audit results and internal control of the Bank's operations and recommendations for improvement of the process to the Internal Audit Manager aimed at addressing them effectively and without undue delays;
- Follow-up on engagement findings to ensure that all significant findings will remain in an open issues file until cleared.
- Perform ad hoc assignments as assigned by Internal Audit Manager.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Audit, Banking, Economics, Accounting and Finance, or Business Administration, or related fields.
- Has sufficient knowledge, skills, and professional qualifications to perform audit assignment (minimum 2 years experiences as internal/external auditor).
- Hold technical skill (accounting, risk management, IT, relevant fields for audit tasks) and personal skill (analytical/critical thinking, communication).
- To maintain professional development with certified course in Internal Audit to perform and maintain standard of Internal Auditing.
- Possess a dynamic personality with strong interpersonal, problem solving, good communication skills and management skills;
- Computer literacy Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and third language would be a plus.
Interested candidates are invited to submit updated resume and covering letter to our CCB’s Head Office by using information provided in the contact details.
Noted: Only shortlisted candidates will be contact for interview.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team