Relationship Manager, Corporate/Commercial Banking for Cambodian Commercial Bank Limited
|Banking / Finance, Business Administration, Economics|
|Full time job|
|30th April 2021|
|Minimum 4 years|
Cambodian Commercial Bank (CCB) is the first commercial bank in Cambodia, established in 1991. The Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Siam Commercial Bank (SCB), a leading bank and one of the largest in Thailand. Our branch network covers 4 strategic locations (Phnom Penh, Battambang, Siem Reap, and Sihanouk Ville). We are ambitious to become the “Bank of Choice” for our customers, shareholders, employee and community and to becoming a leading bank in Cambodia. We are proud to serve Cambodia financial market for over 28 years and intend to develop a sustainable growth with Cambodia’s community and the economy.
Therefore, we are looking for qualified candidates who have experience in banking sector to fill below positions and contribute the best performance to boost CCB’s businesses growth and get more competitiveness.
- Develop and implement plan focusing on loan pipeline as well as strategies for growth of new and existing client to achieve annual target.
- Coordinate with Head of Corporate Banking to get new update about current market’s issue and work closely.
- Work in conjunction with credit analyst to identify proper credit facilities for each client.
- Conduct in-depth industry study and analysis and recommend the appropriate financial products and services.
- Provide input to the market segment sales strategy based on a deep understanding of the market, client needs and business growth opportunity.
- Develop in-depth understanding and assessment of borrower’s business needs, evaluate and identify risk and mitigations in order to identify lending opportunities, appropriate loan structure and recommend financial solutions to borrowers.
- Obtain new and increased client mandates through effective closing techniques to achieve commercial payment volume and revenue target.
- Assess the quality and composition of the loan portfolio (loan size, risk involved, industries, geographical distribution and length).
- Support to branches manager with regards to Bank’s performance and to align all markets.
- Analyze and assess the current market’s issue and compare with other competitors.
- Prepare monthly Bank’s performance report.
- Other tasks assign by Head of Corporate Banking.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in the related Finance, Banking, Economics, or Business Administration etc.
- Minimum 4 years in banking industry and experience in corporate/commercial banking is required.
- Good at analytical and financial analysis skill.
- Multi-Tasking capability, results oriented, displays consistent performance, positive thinker with good attitude, and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a dynamic personality with strong interpersonal, problem solving, good communication skills and management skills.
- Computer literacy Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and third language would be a plus.
Interested candidates are invited to submit updated resume and covering letter to our CCB’s Head Office by using information provided in the contact details.
Noted: Only shortlisted candidates will be contact for interview.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Cambodian Commercial Bank Limited|
|023 426 145
017 472 990
011 832 277
016 337 567
|#26, Monivong Blvd., Phsar Thmei Ti Pir Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Cambodian Commercial Bank (CCB) is the first commercial bank in Cambodia, established in 1991. The Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Siam Commercial Bank (SCB), a leading bank and one of the largest in Thailand. Our branch network covers 4 strategic locations (Phnom Penh, Battambang, Siem Reap, and Sihanouk Ville). We are ambitious to become the “Bank of Choice” for our customers, shareholders, employee and community and to becoming a leading bank in Cambodia in future. We are proud to serve Cambodia financial market for over 29 years and intend to develop a sustainable growth with Cambodia’s community and the economy.