Manager, Finance & Treasury Department for Cambodian Public Bank
|30th April 2021|
|At least 2 – 3 years’ experience|
We are looking for qualified candidates to fill the position below.
- Manager, Finance & Treasury Department
- Analyse, interpret and report the performance of business segments to Management
- Prepare profit forecast & budget and conduct variance analysis
- Resolve accounting-related issues in relation to the implementation of new Cambodian International Financial Reporting Standard (CIFRS), funds transfer pricing and cost allocation
- Ensure the accuracy of financial information for submission to regulatory authorities as well as to Management
- Review Nostro and Vostro Accounts as well as maintain good rapport with Financial Institutions
- A recognized University degree in Accounting or Certified Accounting Qualification (ACCA/CAT)
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience as a Financial Analyst in a financial institution or financial services industry
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills in English, analytical ability and able to work independently
- Well-versed in Microsoft application (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Willing to learn and work in a multi-tasking environment
Interested candidates may send their CV(s) to us by using the information mentioned in the contact detail.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Cambodian Public Bank (“The Bank” or “Campu Bank”) was incorporated in Cambodia on 20 February 1992 and commenced its business on 25 May 1992. The parent company of the Bank is Public Bank Berhad, and bank licensed and incorporated in Malaysia. Public Bank is a top-tier bank, well-reputed for its prudent management, superior customer service, uncompromising service delivery standards and strong corporate governmence and corporate culture.
The Bank is principally engaged in all aspects of banking business and provision of related financial services. Campu Bank continues to grow in strength year after year. The branch network has been expanded to 30 branches.