Application Support Officer for Cambodian Public Bank
|Computer - General, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|30th April 2021|
|Minimum 2 years|
We are looking for qualified candidates to fill the position below.
- Application Support Officer
- Design, develop, support and maintain business application software for the Bank
- Responsible for the smooth running of all banking application systems
- A recognised University Degree preferably related to Computer Science/ IT or relevant qualification
- Possess a good knowledge in secure Coding Standard, retail banking, credit card or finance system would be an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in VB.net, C#, ASP.net, Web Service, Oracle, MS SQL Server or SAS programming
- Possess strong analytical and interpersonal skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Possess good spoken and written English
Interested candidates may send their CV(s) to us by using the information mentioned in the contact detail.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Cambodian Public Bank (“The Bank” or “Campu Bank”) was incorporated in Cambodia on 20 February 1992 and commenced its business on 25 May 1992. The parent company of the Bank is Public Bank Berhad, and bank licensed and incorporated in Malaysia. Public Bank is a top-tier bank, well-reputed for its prudent management, superior customer service, uncompromising service delivery standards and strong corporate governmence and corporate culture.
The Bank is principally engaged in all aspects of banking business and provision of related financial services. Campu Bank continues to grow in strength year after year. The branch network has been expanded to 30 branches.